chapter-46

You've to be little patience with the story guy's. I know it's a taekook story but side characters are important too. It won't make any sense if I don't clear up the mess between jeon's and Kim's and directly jump on taekook life, so yeah i hope you'll understand 🫶

~~~

"So you're telling me you're my cousin?" Jimin ask.

Jimin and taehyung is sitting inside taehyung room discussing about their relationship which is quite hard for jimin to digest.

Taehyung invited jimin over the kim mansion to clear about their relation which is more complicated than a maths equation.

Jimin knows about his cousin living in US but never in his wildest dream he predict his friend whom he met in the college will turn out to be his cousin.

"Okay wait" Jimin shake his hand in front of taehyung.

"So joonie uncle is your dad?"

Taehyung bite his lips and nodded his head like a cute kitten.

Jimin cover his mouth and plopped his back in the bed, jimin soul left his body today.

He begged in his front of his uncle when taehyung got kidnapped and now taehyung is saying that was their plan? He literally begged his uncle for help.

"Oh my god, all this long when I used to brought you in the mansion you guys pretended to not know each other but in real you were their youngest son" Jimin says while his eyes were in the ceiling.

Taehyung hug his leg to his chest and laid his head on it..

"Jungkook wants to break off the enmity between us" Taehyung says.

Jimin get the strongest shock of his life, like what the fuck is going on between Kim's and jeon's, weren't they enemies?

"You are giving me so many attack in one day" Jimin says.

"This is nothing. Jungkook wants to marry noona" Taehyung said bitterly.

Jimin knows about sohee because he has met her few times but he was not aware about taehyung.

Jimin get his ass off from the bed, it's clear his mind is not ready to take so many shock today.

"Whatttt"

Taehyung nodded his head and a knock buzz inside the room.

"Oh noona come" Taehyung get up from the seat and take sohee inside the room.

Taehyung made her comfortable on his bed.

"You should have take rest why are you here" Taehyung says and take her hand on his.

Jimin sat next to sohee and ask

"How are you feeling"

"I'm fine guys" Sohee says with a little chuckle.

"Noona are you serious about jungkook?" Jimin didn't take nay seconds and ask.

Taehyung take his hand away from sohee, it feels so off to think jungkook with someone else.

Sohee stretch a little to assure jimin and taehyung that yes she's serious about jungkook.

"You really wanna spend your life with him" Jimin again says.

"Why?" This time Taehyung ask.

Sohee looks at taehyung gloomy expression. She knows about taehyung and jungkook messed up relationship but ....