chapter-3

~~~

"Jojo" Taehyung just enter his university and saw his friend jimin who's stepping out from his car.

Jimin a handsome and cold boy, born with a silver spoon, the only guy in the world whom taehyung can trust wholeheartedly the guy who teach taehyung about life and transfer some brain cells to taehyung because taehyung has none.

Taehyung is a freely and bubbly boy and anyone can easily manipulate him he looks all rough and tough from outside but jimin knows taehyung has a soft and fragile heart and this scare jimin the most.

Jimin looks at taehyung and gesture him to come fast.

Taehyung run in a cheetah speed and jump on jimin for a hug, jimin gladly gave the warmth taehyung was craving for since morning.

"Jojo"

"Get down you're heavy" Jimin says showing he's pissed.

"Darling I weight nothing, I'm more lighter than you" Taehyung says and gets down from jimin torso.

"These fuc-" Taehyung shut his mouth when jimin hit his head.

"Aah why" Taehyung says while caressing the part where jimin hits him.

"Stop using curse words" Jimin says and holds taehyung hand and made there way to their building.

"Look how they are looking at us bloody bloodsuckers don't they have other work to do" Taehyung says while glaring everyone who were looking at them.

There is rumour in the university that taehyung and jimin are dating because most of the time they spend together doing lovey dovey things like feeding each other, carrying each other bags, holding hands in the public are common for them just because of this students started to spread baseless rumors.

"Ignore them.. How many lectures do you have to attend today?" Jimin says

"I confessed yesterday" Taehyung said while giggling.

Jimin stops in his track and said "what does it-..no..don't tell me you actually confessed"

Jimin clearly knows about taehyung crush on jungkook and he doesn't support taehyung on this at all. He knows how dangerous king is and these mafia shits are dangerous because he himself belongs from the family of mafia and he doesn't want taehyung to get into this.

"Jeon jungkook.. Damn his name is as sexy as he's" Taehyung said while dreaming about jungkook.

Both reaches their class and takes the seat.

"Stop talking nonsense and I'm warning you don't go near him got it" Jimin says trying to put some senses on taehyung head but the guy is already in his Dreamland.

"He's a whole daddy material" Taehyung said.

"Yes a whole daddy material..who knows he might have growing his semen somewhere"

Taehyung shot a glare at jimin and then says softly "I don't mind I'll take his kids as mine.. I like kids"

"Taehyung it's not a joke you're becoming weird lately stop this bullshit, he's way old for you he'll never accept you neither I want him to accept you, focus on your studies and dreams"

"I'm into older man my love and he's totally my type" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung" Jimin says in a rough way.

Taehyung stops his blabbering and says "ok"

"And don't dance around like that in the club, your a waiter there do your work as waiter and if I found you dance for those perverts I'll kill you with my own hand" Said jimin.