chapter-33

~~~

"Do you think this is just a game?" Jungkook says.

Taehyung body get frizz for a minute, what does it mean? he couldn't Comprehend what jungkook's word means.

When jungkook saw taehyung stiff body, he put the empty gun in the place where it was placed before and said

"I mean do you think I'm playing with you just by keeping you in my mansion"

"You were playing games with me and about now you're doing the same" Taehyung days bitterly.

Jungkook chuckle after hearing taheyung's reply.

"Let's go" Jungkook says and walk out of the basement.

Taehyung looks at the basement for the last time and walk behind Jungkook.

After coming out of the palace jungkook got a text and after reading the text his brows knit together.

Jungkook with his eyes call for eunwoo, while running eunwoo comes to jungkook.

"Take him back I've some work here" Jungkook says to eunwoo.

"You won't-" Eunwoo got cut off by jungkook hand.

Jungkook looks at taehyung and says "Go"

"Won't you come"

"I've some work, eunwoo will go with you" Jungkook says.

Taehyung looks at jungkook grumpy face for the last time .

And a car comes in front of him and while looking at jungkook he get on the car.

"What's with this attitude why your mood become sour suddenly" Taehyung mumble to himself.

When car started to move, jungkook told the driver to stop the car, he comes towards the car and the tint window got down by taehyung.

"Come out" Jungkook ordered.

Taehyung sharply looks at jungkook, why is he ordering him if he wants taehyung to come down then he should ask in a polite way.

Taehyung fold his hand and looks in the other direction.

Jungkook order the driver to unlock the door and as the door get unlocked jungkook drag out the sore guy.

"Jungkook have you lost your mind-"

"Ssh"

Jungkook pull out one phone from his pocket and handover it to taehyung..

Taehyung eyes get widen when jungkook place the phone on his hand. He immediately turn on the phone.

"It's-it's-"

"Don't get overexcited it's my personal phone and it has a chip" Jungkook says.

And all the happiness of taehyung dried down in a second and then jungkook threat him.

"The small chip inside it is to keep an eye on your movements, I'll get all information about you from this so do not try to call anyone and my number is already save in it, okay" Jungkook says.

"Got it"

Taehyung just nodded in response, when taehyung was flipping the phone to look at it carefully.

Jungkook grasp taehyung back hair and place a tender soft peck on taehyung forehead.

And this action of jungkook made him stiff to his place as jungkook has never peck his forehead before.

Jungkook cupped taehyung face gently and stroke his cheeks first and say "call me okay if anything happens"

Taehyung eyes get softened...