chapter-44

~~~

A painful and dreadful howl erupt the Golden palace when jungkook push the tip of knife exact on the spot where the fake tattoo is glowing little upper to the breast of sohee.

"Enjoy darling" Jungkook says and again press the tip.

Sohee is tied inside the basement of jungkook with both legs and hands spread apart.

Sweats are dripping off her body, hair are dishevel, her mouth is chapped as she didn't engulf a drop of water since yesterday.

She's looking totally weak and pathetic in front of jungkook eyes and he's loving to see the rumpled look of her.

The sharpness of the knife made a deep cut on the chest of sohee and she hissed in pain.

"You're Clever you didn't let us know your moves"

He takes the seat in front of her and while checking her out he click his tongue in mockery way.

"Your father would be so happy if he get to know where his daughter sohee is right now" Jungkook says and clean the dagger with the tissue.

"He cares less because he knows I can protect myself" Sohee says and a dagger cross pass by her hand while leaving a long cut on her hand.

"So what's your fathers plan" Jungkook says.

"His plan is much bigger than what's your plan is" Sohee says with a smirk.

"To blast the palace before taking all the weapons from my basement?" Jungkook nodded his head.

"So, if I cut any part of your body will he come to me and beg me to leave his daughter" Jungkook ask.

"He would never beg" Sohee spat out.

Jungkook smirk grew wide and his eagle like eyes glint.

"He prove that water is thicker than blood, isn't it sohee" Jungkook says.

Sohee is tied since yesterday and her head couldn't lift the heaviness and his head hung down.

Sohee tsked because it's true she's adopted but she knows his father doesn't hate her.

Jungkook chuckle when he saw sohee is in her deep thought.

"If your younger brother was in your place your father would have definitely come to beg me and you know the reason why" Jungkook manipulate sohee easily.

Upon seeing the messed up expression of sohee jungkook get the satisfaction which he wanted.

"Poor sohee never get the love of family" Jungkook says and click his tongue, he get up from the seat and shove his hand inside his pocket.

He comes near sohee and lean down to see the warn out of her expression.

"First your mother abandoned you and then when you get adopted in the age of five by your new parents they abandoned you too and send you away" Jungkook says and again continue.

"Naah i would never done something like this to my kid even if I adopt them this is straight up a torture for them" Jungkook says and lift her head by grabbing her chin to make eye contact with her.

"It's not your fault it's your father fault who never acknowledge your presence" Jungkook says.

Sohee is a strong and independent woman with stone heart but the way jungkook is just saying all these cruel words to her is making her feel pathetic.

"But my mom loves me" Sohee confidently said.

"Till how long? After two years living with your so called lovely parents your brother comes in the frame and again the love your mother was giving you split into two"