chapter-34

~~~

Jungkook heart will seriously jump out of his mouth, the painful scream of taehyung has shake jungkook existence.

The grip of phone has finally Lossen and jungkook phone collide with the floor.

Bella who was coming towards jungkook saw jungkook state and she hurried her step and touch him by his shoulder.

"What happen" Bella asked Worriedly.

Jungkook who's stilled on his place looking at particular thing flinch for the first time in his life a little, he looks at Bella.

"Am I unlikeable?" Jungkook ask softly..

Bella has spent one month with jungkook in LA and she get to know jungkook never express his feelings but this is the first time he's expressing his emotions by his expression, he's looking thoroughly broken right now.

"No why are you-" She asked and cupped his face.

Jungkook couldn't say anything because of the lump which is forming on his throat and is stopping him to utter any word.

In the time a gaurd came running towards them, he said while gasping.

"The camera inside the car is showing that they have an accident"

As soon as his ears heard those sentence he run out of the mansion while shouting for his gaurds to be get ready with the car.

"Inform suga and hobi too" Jungkook immediately said and get on the car.

One gaurd tried to stop jungkook from driving because of his absent mind but one glare from jungkook and everyone get on their car and one by one whole car moves forward with great speed.

Bella who's on the balcony looking at them with full curiosity ask to one of jungkook gaurds "what happen"

Gaurd hesitate to tell Bella but at the last he lied to her that "His trusted gaurd got into an accident"

Bella is not dumb to believe all this bullshit, Bella will not forget the vulnerable look of jungkook.

Bella had asked jungkook if he has someone in his life or not but he straightly refuse in her face.

"If you have someone you love then why did you said yea for the marriage" Bella said in her mind.

And on the road jungkook speed of car is not decreasing the beads of sweat which is forming on his head is not going anywhere.

"I hope you're alright" Jungkook says impatiently.

And in the time he get an call from suga..

Jungkook received the call..

"Is he alright" Jungkook said loudly.

And jungkook only get silence in reply..

"Dammit just say something" Jungkook turn his stirring wheel and scream.

"Taehyung is not inside the car only eunwoo and driver was inside" Suga says.

Jungkook applies a break and one by one every cars which were back of jungkook cars applies their break too.

"What does it mean" Jungkook ask calmly.

"Eunwoo and driver-" Suga got interrupted by jungkook growl.

"I don't want to know about them I only want to know taehyung is safe or not"

Jungkook body is burning up, his anxiety will seriously kick in a wrong time, while caressing his heart he's waiting for the news from suga.