chapter-31

~~~

It's been more than twenty days since taehyung is hostage here.

Taehyung is getting princess treatment here, jungkook has bought all brands of man and woman clothes, shoes, sandals, purse, make-up products everything which taehyung used to dream of is in front of his eyes.

He don't have to stressed about earning he don't have to stressed about eating same food everyday, maids are there to play with him if he's getting bored in the room, hoseok too sometimes play with him.

This treatment will feel like heaven until you realise jungkook has hostage him in the mansion.

He can't go outside, he can't talk to other guys with being too friendly or touchy, he can't do anything before jungkook permission and this made his life a living hell.

His life has become a bird who's locked inside a small cage, the bird can look outside the world but can't fly high in the sky.

Taehyung who's standing on the balcony with hands on chest looking outside where every gaurds are standing with their chest raised up and gun's on hand gaurding the mansion with full focus and concentration.

"Why I became colour blind he had warned me that I'll regret dating him and I'm regretting" Taehyung says.

Taehyung was sighing time to time when..

Taehyung will not admit but his eyes shine when his eyes fall on the cars which is entering inside the fence one by one and those cars were of jungkook.

After freaking five days jungkook is coming back to mansion, jungkook had told taehyung that he was going out of the town.

And when taehyung asked why Jungkook told him that he doesn't have to know.

And who knows where Jungkook was...

Taehyung heart is thumping, he clutch the railing when Jungkook step out of the car while looking dashing as always.

Jungkook remove his glasses and taehyung can say he didn't slept well in those five days.

Taehyung is feeling something weird inside his chest it's because of the thumping after seeing Jungkook five days later or it's something he doesn't know?

Jungkook state is looking messy, taehyung can even tell that he's slightly tipsy.

Jungkook is on his shirt only..

(Ignore the background this is how Jungkook is looking right now 🤤)

Taehyung can even tell that Jungkook is not in good mood.

Jungkook and his gang head inside the mansion, they were tired so they directly head inside their respective room.

And Jungkook was taking stairs when his eyes fell over a boy who's standing in first floor.