chapter-32

Because of lack of response, I've no interest in thia book anymore..okay anyway, enjoy🙌

~~~

Taehyung is glowing today.. Why? because he has put some makeup Or the reason behind it is different? Let's not focus on it for now.

Taehyung looks at himself in the mirror and throw a flying kiss towards his reflection.

"Flawless" He commented to himself.

Taehyung has wear a tight fit jeans white shirt and a jacket to style it better and as like always he's slaying without much trying.

Jungkook has told him to get ready by 6 pm and now the clock is saying it's 6:10

Taehyung while tieing his tie comes out of the room and saw eunwoo is standing there like a statue like always.

"He's waiting" Eunwoo says.

"Are you coming with us?"

"Yes.. I'll be in fifth car" Eunwoo says.

Taheyung arch his brows and ask "fifth car how many cars and how many guards are going?"

"Total car with adding king is 10 and bodyguard I guess 25-30"

"Why this many"

"Because we are Mafia's remember we can't risk anyone's life" Eunwoo says with his crack up humorous.

He thought taehyung will laugh but all he got was fake laugh from taehyung.

"Haha very funny idiot's" Taehyung says and walk down from the stairs while eunwoo trailing behind him.

"Suga amd hoseok hyungs are going?" Taehyung ask.

"No"

"Okay"

And as taehyung comes in view of jungkook. Jungkook breath get stuck under his throat.

The boy is just eternally beautiful in woman and as well as men's clothes that it get difficult to avert eyes from the beauty.

Jungkook eyes will never get tired to see taehyung.

Taehyung stand in front of jungkook and said with his bored tone

"let's go"

Jungkook nodded and lift his hands to tuck some strands of hair, but taehyung takes his step back and run towards the other side to sit on the car.

"Who'll drive" Taehyung ask from inside the car.

"Eunwoo" Jungkook says.

Eunwoo bent down and poke his tongue out because he was joking with taehyung a while ago.

Only 7-8 guards will join them and in total five cars are going..

Jungkook get inside the car too and eunwoo start to drive for a straight 4 hour drive..