chapter-37

~~~

Jungkook is in deep slumber, he hasn't slept since two nights and last night he got in bed after 3,he was making sure Taehyung was sleeping safe and sound but suddenly his eyes get close on its own and he fell asleep.

It's 10am in the morning and he's still in his couch with awkward position.

His dream get interrupt when someone knock on the door. Jungkook eyes open and he sit on couch instantly, he clear his vision by rubbing his face with hands.

"Good morning. Did yo-" Jungkook looks towards the bed and his heart skip a beat because no one was in the bed and bed is looking clean even sheets are folded well.

Jungkook get on his feet and open the door and scream to the person who's standing there with a tray on hand "where is he"

"Sir- sir he's in back yard" Maid said

Jungkook takes a relief of breath, he takes the tray from maid and send her away.

He move toward his balcony and saw a little petal is sitting on bench with legs pressed against his chest.

Taehyung is glowing under the sun, even in this bright day Taehyung is shining out the most there sitting lonely, rays of sun is kissing his skin and making him more beautiful.

He is looking at some particular thing without blinking like a lost soul and this hurt jungkook like hell.

Jungkook heart clench so badly that he didn't get any courage to look at that shattered soul more and he come back inside the room.

He makes his way towards bed and lay on it, he takes the side where Taehyung slept last night and buried his face on the pillow of Taehyung.

The smell of taehyung shampoo is still lingered on the pillow, he push his head into the pillow more and mumble

"Your silence is hurting me"

............

Jungkook devilish laugh erupt the room when he saw the body parts of bogum is scattered on the ground.

Each and every part is cut by jungkook himself, he put his big bloody knife on the table and look himself in the mirror and his heart ziggle after seeing his own reflection on the mirror.

He has shower in blood from up to down.

No one is in the basement except jungkook and his weapon.

Suga who just arrived the basement instantly looks away, blood are splatter on the wall on the floor, everywhere.

Scene was so horrific that no one can stand in the basement for even a minute.

Jungkook looks away from his reflection and looks at bogum, he crouch down  and looks at bogum head and smirk

"I'm not satisfied yet, I want to do more cruel things to your pieces"

Jungkook tsked, he's seriously looking like a psychopath right now.

"His scream is still echoing in my ear which is piercing my soul" Jungkook gritted out.

"When the matter comes to him I won't see who you're, you have to pay price for his each tears" Jungkook says and wipe the hands to clear the blood of bogum.

Jungkook breath heavily and lean on the wall, he tap his foot on the floor and tilt his head.

"His each flinch is making me to turn this world upside down" Jungkook says and looks up when his eyes filled.

It shocked suga to see jungkook state, he knows jungkook has built himself strong enough that nothing can scare him.

The only thing jungkook was afraid to lose in this world was his mother's love and now suga thinks Mrs Jeon has one competitor now.