chapter-11

~~~

"Spend one night with me"

After hearing those words from taehyung jungkook eyes darkened, this kid is really not understanding a simple thing, he's really messing his life by involving with a danger name jungkook.

Jungkook turns around and take out his cigar from the pocket and takes a seat on sofa and started to take puffs from his cigarette while eyeing the floor.

Pin drop silence filled the room, even the stubborn kid who never likes to quite down is sitting on the bed with fold legs looking at jungkook time to time who's puffing cigarette since a long time, there are total 4 worn out tip of cigarette is on the side.

He's addicted to it or what taehyung thought in mind.

Jungkook takes the gun which was on the side cabinet, he looks at the gun and caress the curves of it and after caressing it for a time he loaded the gun with bullets.

Taehyung is just looking at jungkook moves with his curious eyes but...

His breath hitched in fear for the first time in these three months when jungkook pointed the gun to him.

Yes jungkook has pointed his gun at taehyung many times but taehyung can read someone mind and posture if the person is serious or not and now the facial expressions and posture of jungkook is looking like he's dead serious right now.

Taehyung hearts take a rhythm and he was about to open his mouth, jungkook has already take the lead and press the trigger.

Taehyung flinch badly when the shred of lamp splattered in the air which was on the side cabinet.

Taehyung was about to open his eyes but again the sound of gun heard in the room he curl his fingers and toes cause he can be next target..

Taehyung didn't open his eyes until the sounds of gun didn't end. With each bang of gun his body is flinching a little on it's own.

When the sound of gun stops taehyung opens his eyes and saw only darkness around the room, jungkook has broke all the light's that was lightening the room.

Whole room is filled with darkness not even a single light is there to illuminate the room. Taehyung doesn't know where is jungkook standing right now, the fear of killed by jungkook filled his heart and without making any noise he immediately steps down the bed to exit the room but the sharp pieces of broken lamp Pierce his soft feet and with a jolt taehyung takes his legs back.

He covers his mouth to not make any sounds, fresh new tears started to form in his eyes when the pain starts to became unbearable.

Taehyung was blowing the air on his burning pain his body jerk a little when jungkook lighter made a tuck sound.

Taehyung stick his body behind the bed, when he saw jungkook is sitting in the same spot, in these three months this is the first time taehyung get scared by jungkook. Taehyung knows about jungkook being ruthless but his confidence of making jungkook head over heels for him was so persistent that he had never thought that jungkook will seriously shot him someday.

But today after seeing jungkook new deadpan face taehyung is not sure if he'll be able to see the new morning tomorrow or not.

Jungkook takes the cigarette on his hand and said "Taehyung"

As soon as those soft sweet voice reach taehyung ears taehyung body started to tremble.

"I'm not a normal guy who can live his life to the fullest, my world and your world are different" Jungkook says with his utmost gentle voice, gentleness is the last option to stop taehyung from being obsessive.