chapter-27

~~~

In the morning, taehyung jolt up when he felt a soft peck on leg

He abruptly pulled his leg back inside the duvet and he was about to shower jungkook with beautiful rough words.

His eyes catch something on the wall which made him shiver, taehyung then looks at jungkook and ask

"What's this"

"What" Jungkook ask.

Taehyung point his finger towards the wall where his naked portrait is print beautifully on the wall the exact picture which jungkook had draw with his own hand when they were in vacation.

Jungkook place the cup of warm water in the side cabinet for taehyung.

"You're noticing it now, this picture has been in my wall since I came back from LA" Jungkook says.

Taehyung looks away not because he's shy he's feeling disgusted with himself, the details the well fucking details is really making taehyung nauseous the well curves, those swell, those privates everything is clear even though he's far from the picture.

That means jungkook look at it everyday? Taehyung clench his eyes and gritted out

"remove it"

"Freshen up"

"Remove it"

"Freshen up"

Jungkook is enjoying taehyung expression he's happy today, reason? Because taehyung is in front of his eyes today after one and half month he's seeing taehyung clearly.

Taehyung snigger and get down from the other side of the bed while looking at jungkook.

Jungkook looks at each step of taehyung with hands on pocket he knows taehyung is going to do something.

And when taehyung pick the pot from the cabinet jungkook immediately jump on the bed to reach taehyung who's on the other side of the bed.

Jungkook grab taehyung hand immediately and pull him on his arm and snort "Not today baby"

Taehyung hustle in the arm of jungkook.

"Your face is swollen splash some cold water" Jungkook whisper.

"Stop showing fake concern" Taehyung says and push jungkook on the bed with his all strength.

Jungkook sit on the bed properly he lean ahead and rest his elbow on knee and tilt his head to look at taehyung morning look which is swollen, red eyes, dry tears and dry lips still taehyung is looking enchanting.

Taehyung massage his temple with one hand and says "when are you going to free me"

"Huh!" Jungkook snigger.

"I don't want to be here it's suffocating" Taehyung desperately says.

Jungkook good mood get spoil in the early morning and he said with his tough voice.