chapter-35

~~~

Suga, hoseok, jungkook and sohee are on the hall while their eyes are fixed on the screen of laptop.

On the laptop...

Everything was going smooth taehyung was screaming on the phone eunwoo was enjoying hearing their bickering and driver was focused on the road.

And suddenly the tire of car blown out and the driver balance get messed up and they bump into a tree.

And because of the sudden collide, the hidden camera which was on the top of mirror Tumble out of his place and from then nothing was recorded.

All of them have a high hope that something has caught on the camera but no clips were there after the accident.

"Fuck" Hoseok, suga and sohee says in unison.

"Dammit" Jungkook punch the couch.

Jungkook plopped on the sofa and rub his forehead frustratedly.

"We're trying since five hours we couldn't catch a strong evidence as if taehyung is kidnapped or he ran away" Hoseok says.

"We can't do anything we've to wait for eunwoo to wake"

Everyone nodded on sohee remarks..

Sohee phone buzzed in the room and she excuse herself from there..

Suga get a call from hospital and he immediately pick the call.

"Hello is he awake" Suga impatiently ask.

"Yes Mr. Min both of them are awake"

Suga takes a relief of sigh..

"Let's go" Suga hurriedly said and made his way out of the mansion.

Jungkook and his gaurds run out of the mansion and they take their seats inside their car, hobi and suga are in same car and jungkook is in another car by himself.

Jungkook was about to drive, sohee comes out from nowhere and she stand in front of the car with hands wide spread.

"Sohee move" Jungkook scream.

"Song's" Sohee says.

"What"

"He's with song's they have taken him, he's in xyz"

"How do you-"

Sohee didn't take any seconds to explain and immediately sat on the car with jungkook..

"I'm 101℅ sure he's with song's, Question me later now speed up your car for God sake, he might be in trouble"

Jungkook at first suspiciously looks at her because of the expression she's having right now her facial expression is saying she has lost his dear brother.

Jungkook didn't question as the pile up frustrations and anger is building up because they haven't track down taehyung location and at the situation like now one information of taehyung from anywhere is enough to calm the havoc of jungkook which is increasing in his heart each second.

Jungkook push out his head outside the window and said "suga call the hospital and tell the doctor to pass the phone to eunwoo"

Jungkook pulled the gear and from back to back 10-15 cars drive out of the fence.

On the road jungkook phone buzzed and it was of suga..

Jungkook was about to pick the call sohee takes his phone and swipe the green button and put it on speaker.

"He's with song's" Suga says.

Jungkook face darkened and he pull the gear to speed up his car..

............