chapter-9

~~~

Taehyung is on road walking towards his university, he was scrolling through his Instagram the boy was so indulge in scrolling phone that he didn't know what is happening around him.

One expensive car is following him from behind since a long time.

Taehyung gets a call from someone, he immediately takes the call "hello"

"Where are you" Someone from other side.

"University" Taehyung says.

"Watch-"

The guy from other side didn't complete his sentence and hears taehyung muffle from other side.

Taehyung was listening to the guy attentively but got pulled by someone from side.

Someone pulled him inside the car and covers his mouth with a cloth.

Taehyung thrash his legs and hands here and there to be freed but the guy's where double of him size.

They were trying to tie taehyung hands and legs but because of taehyung movement they couldn't even tie him properly.

And then taehyung see one guy has a gun on his back he instantly get that gun out from the other guys back waist and point the gun to both of them.

"Move back" Taehyung says and with his one hand he uncover his mouth.

And the way taehyung pulled the gun made both of them shocked they immediately puts their hands up, how can a simple university student can know how to handle guns and the way he is grabbing the gun is like he's experienced since ages?

"You know how to use guns" One guy said.

"Who are you" Taehyung said.

"You only look weak, you've quite a good strength"

One guy saw both are busy with each other. So he hit taehyung hands and the gun fly out from taehyung hands that guy twist taehyung hands and tie his hands back

"Leave-leave" Taehyung still tried his strength but goes unconscious when the other guy covers his mouth with chloroform.

Both guy takes a relief of sigh after tieing taehyung.

"Let's go"

............

Taehyung is on bed in a laying position his both hands and legs are tied up, his back has became stiff because he's in the same position since half an hour.

"You crazy dickhead bastards why the fuck I'm here" Taehyung says with his muffle voice.

"Umhhhh" Taehyung tried to scream too.

"I can't breathe-"

-tuck-

Taehyung became silent, he can't see because of blindfold but he can hear through his ears and he hear the opening of door.

And the sound of boot on the floor, not one not two but five. Taehyung became alert, he didn't tried to move much and layed there on without moving.

His ears has became more sensitive, his ears perked when he hears a screeching of chair.

"Who are you all" Taehyung says calmy.

And he hears one guy is moving towards him.

When he sense someone is extending his hands, he gets alert he layed on his back and kick the guy with his tied legs.

Taehyung gets on his bum and sit on the bed properly "why am I here"

This time two gaurds comes near him, one grab his hands and other immediately pull the blindfold of him.