chapter-22

~~~

(Jungkook's private jet)

"When will we meet again?" Bella asked jungkook.

Jungkook is inside his private jet ready to fly out of LA but the woman is deliberately trying to make him stay for a minute.

"I don't know" Jungkook says planly.

Bella gets up from her seat and comes near jungkook who's sitting on the side of window and was looking outside the whole time.

She sat on his lap and circle her arm around his neck and whisper "I'll wait"

Jungkook didn't look at her for once, he didn't avert his gaze from out of the window.

Bella takes a sigh when she didn't get any reply from jungkook and then she pestle the red lipstick from her lips through thumb.

And when some lipstick comes out on her thumb, she cup jungkook neck and make him turn towards herself and then she run her thumb on jungkook neck.

Jungkook looks at the woman, he didn't know what the woman did a second ago he was more invested on seeing his bodyguard whose boyfriend has come to see them off.

"I'm getting late" Jungkook says with his deadpan voice.

She smile a little and then she was about to kiss jungkook lips, he looks aside and the girl lips land on his cheeks.

Bella didn't felt insulted she just smile with embarrassment and then get up from the lap of jungkook, she understand it's too early to get intimate with each other.

"Make sure to call me when you land in Korea" Bella says.

Bella wait for a minute for jungkook reply but nothing come out from his lips.

Bella take out something from her handbag and left the envelope on jungkook lap and step out from the jet not after saying byee.

And as soon as their jet takes off from LA.

Jungkook usual furrowed brows comes to his face and he threw the envelope on the next seat, he losses his tie and roll up the sleeves of his shirt.

His heart is in a race because he's going back to Korea after one month, will everything be same as before? he question himself.

"Of course not" Hoseok says who was on the back side of seat.

Hoseok knows what's going on jungkook mind.

And then a nurse comes to dress his wound, Jungkook looks at her with his furrowed brows and scream "get lost"

"Why are you shouting on her" Hoseok says from behind.

"Shut up" Jungkook scream again, he put his leg on the table and close hig eyes.

Hoseok with his eyes says to nurse -he's in a bad mood come after half an hour later- nurse nodded her head.