chapter-23

~~~

Jungkook enter the club and was greeted by the club manager.

"King this way" Manager shows the way to the hall where everyone is present.

Jungkook with his two bodyguard and suga made their way towards the hall, where every types of personality will bombard him with question.

And that question has to be answered by jungkook and thinking this is making jungkook tired.

They board inside the elevator with the club manager.

Club manager is already ready to shit on his pants after seeing the dark aura of jungkook but this is his work and he can't run away from his work.

Suga looks at the stiff body of manager which is sticked to the wall and said "what are you afraid of"

Manager flinch and on that time the elevator door open and everyone made their way towards the hall.

Jungkook bodyguard swang open the huge door of hall and everyone present inside went silent after seeing the king.

Everyone get their asses up from the chair and greet jungkook in unison except one person kim namjoon whose focus is somewhere else not giving any importance to jungkook.

Jungkook wave his hands to tell them to just sit and everyone goes back to their seat.

Jungkook takes the middle seat with suga on side and his two bodyguard standing behind him

He roam his eyes everywhere in the hall and his eyes unknowingly caught the man, Kim namjoon.

His senses became sour, he clear his voice and says "yes Mr. Park what's your grievance"

Mr. Park who's sitting directly opposite to jungkook says "The resort which is in busan is occupied by your people"

Jungkook nodded his head, this lame question are giving jungkook headache.

With his two finger he call the club manager and says "Brought hard drink for everyone"

Club manager nodded and walks out of the hall.

Jungkook with his eyes indicate suga to take the lead and suga get ready with his answer.

"We'll talk with our people to solve the matter, next" Suga says.

"Where were you king" Someone from left open his mouth.

"We heard that you're getting married"

Jungkook eyes shot towards the source of voice and the voice was none other than his second rival kim mingyu.

Whispers flied inside the conference hall with shocking gasp too.

"Who said?" Jungkook tsked and simply replied and saw a smirk formed on namjoon lips.