chapter-8

~~~

Taehyung instantly gets up from his own seat and sit on jungkook lap, he circles his arm around jungkook neck and whisper.

"Am I affecting you that I'm even coming in your dreams" Taehyung says while running his fingers on jungkook face.

Jungkook is sitting on his chair with rigid body, his hands are on both side doing nothing dangling in the air, he wants to push taehyung but his senses are not working.

"Jungkook" Taehyung said and tilt his head slightly.

Jungkook takes a sigh, why can't he kill this kid? His half of the tension will be killed if he kill this kid "stand up"

"Won't you say something like your plump ass is making me hard?" Taehyung says and lean towards jungkook.

"Your ass is as flat as road, you won't be able to satisfy me" With a deadpan face he says.

"Let's try"

Jungkook eyes grew wider when taehyung moves closer to close the distance between their lips taehyung was about to kiss him on his lips.

"Tring"

"Tring"

"Tring"

Something like sound of alarm rang near his ear and he immediately wakes up.

Jungkook takes a heavy breath "was I dreaming about him again?"

He push his hair back and said "he's not even leaving me in my dreams"

He get off his bed and walk toward his washroom to do morning routine.
.
.
.

It's 4pm in the evening and Jungkook is on car debating he should enter the restaurant or not, where a small party is throwing by his relative.

He was hesitant to join the party but one order from Mrs jeon and look where is he now. He has never said no to his mother whether the work is small or big.

The only reason he doesn't want to go inside is, their relatives will keep bothering him about marriage, he knows he's 36 he's in the age of marriage, his relative shouldn't have to remind him all the time that he should get married and gave them the hier of jeon clan.

This is really tiredsome for jungkook, his eyes are on the entrance of restaurant.

He's thinking he should step inside or not..

His thinking of trance broke when a little girl with two bread on head run outside the restaurant with giggling and behind her a boy is running to catch her.

There jungkook eyes got stuck to the boy who's not leaving him in his dream since one month, after 1 month he's seeing this face again, his eyes got stucked to the giggling boy who's running behind tiny girl with extend hand.

One is a little girl but why the boy seem like he's the actual baby, both are playing with each other running here and there.

This is the first time Jungkook has noticed taehyung smile his smile was radiant, lightening up his entire face with joy and warmth.

He has never seen someone who smile like taehyung. How will he see someone's smile when his all staff walk pass by him like a dead person?

Jungkook brows arch when taehyung slipped in the floor and unknowingly a word came out from his mouth "careful"

And the most shocking part was his mouth left a chuckle when taehyung finally caught the baby girl and twirl her around.

Did the jeon Jungkook just chuckle?