chapter-21

~~~

One figure is laying on the bench in the terrace of seoul university and sun rays is wrapping his body with warmness in the cold weather.

When taehyung started to feel hot he placed the book on the bench and get up from the laying position.

"This really annoys the shit out of me" Taehyung mumble.

He get up from the bench and looks for the place where sun rays will not touch a inch of his skin.

He looks at the side wall and take the seat, he lean back on the wall to support himself and close his eyes.

"This guy will seriously wreck my mind one day" Taehyung sigh tiredly.

It's strange right? One person whom you known for not more than 5-6 month can affect you in a way possible that everything will look dull around you even in the beautiful weather.

Taehyung who's getting difficulties is concentrating is outside instead of attending lectures.

He can't concentrate not on his studies only, he get lost during his half time job too and this carelessness lead him to say byee to his work and now he's unemployed.

He stopped sending texts to jungkook when he felt no replies will gonna come from other side and accept his fate too that jungkook will never became his.

His? They weren't even in a serious relationship, they were just playing around like a teenagers.

Now it's the matter of taehyung's ego, it's one month now since jungkook left him in the middle of road.

He's tired now and he can't run after a man who don't give a single fuck about him, after getting worn out by the constant approach taehyung thought to stop all this craziness.

And he desperately said to himself two days ago that he'll never see jungkook again in the future, he even blocked all contacts of jungkook.

"Don't show your face to me otherwise I'll tear you apart from middle" Taehyung said while raging from inside.

Taehyung looks up when he felt a presence of one person and saw his senior is there too.

He looks up and gave a small smile to him and said "Kai hyung?"

"What are you doing here?" Kai taehyung senior asked.

"Nothing, wasn't feeling good so" Taehyung said.

"What happened"

Kai take the seat next to taehyung and both gets so indulge in conversation that taehyung forget that he was not feeling well a while ago.

..............

And somewhere in LA in a booked restaurant two silhouette is having their first date, sitting on a table each side with facing each other.

Both are quite since the time they arrived here, only the sound of fork and spoon is in the air.

No one is ready to break the awkward silence because both doesn't know each other well enough to get comfortable.

The woman got tired by the silence, she wipe her mouth with the tissue then said "you're handsome jungkook"

Jungkook who's doing something on his phone looks up to her and raise his brows, he place the phone on the table and give his full attention to her.

He looks at the feature of the woman with his intoxicated eyes and whisper to himself - too much makeup.

"It's not like you're seeing me for the first time Bella" Jungkook replied in English.