chapter-6

~~~

"So first of all stop frowning all the time" Taehyung takes a little step towards jungkook and cupped his face gently.

Jungkook is standing there in an attention position with hands on pocket and after hearing this his brows gets even furrowed and the funny part is that he's not even saying or doing anything, he's loving the softness of fingers which is playing with his cheeks.

Taehyung tip toed and place a tender peck on jungkook forehead and instantly the frown was replaced into a thin line.

And the heart of jungkook takes a rhythm in a fast pace which is making him hot all of a sudden, this is the most softest peck he has ever receive in his entire life, the softness of taehyung lips directly went to string his heart in a good way or bad way? For jungkook it's a bad way.

"W-what th-e-"

After giving a linger peck taehyung sushed jungkook with his thumb

"Sush"

Taehyung traced jungkook lips with his thumb and stop his movement under bottom lip of jungkook where beautiful mole is present and whisper "do you know your two mole is placed in the most seductive part of your body, this-"

Taehyung tap the mole which is under lower lip and then caress the mole with his thumb which is on his neck.

"And this one" Taehyung chuckle

Taehyung detached his hands from jungkook body and steps back and looks at the boring eyes of jungkook.

"Jungkook"

Jungkook was so lost in taehyung that he didn't hear a single word.

"Jungkook" Taehyung again calls his name.

"Am I beautiful" Taehyung ask with his hopeful eyes

"Ugly" Jungkook straightly replied.

"Am I annoying?"

"Very much"

"Do you know my name?"

"Not interested"

"Please give me one chance"

"you won't be able to take me, I can paralyze you by my one deep thrust, so it's better for you to stay the fuck away from me kid" Jungkook said voice full of mockery.

"How do you know I'll not be able to take you INSIDE me and we will have to try first to know whether I'll be able to take you or not" Taehyung whisper.

Jungkook is actually tired by taehyung silly talk.

"Why are you like this" Taehyung pout grew even more and with his trembling teeth he whisper "I'm cold. Please, hug me"

"No"

Taehyung takes a sigh and unbutton one button of jungkook shirt and his heart felt warm when he saw jungkook is trying to control his breath.

"Stop-" Jungkook clenched his fist under his pocket.

Taehyung opens at least three buttons of jungkook shirt and slide his hand inside shirt and place the hand exactly on top of jungkook heart.

Jungkook breath became heavy and with his shaky voice he said "back off"

"Please give me the rights to be the queen of your heart" Taehyung whisper while looking at jungkook lips.

"Taehyung" Jungkook said with his clenched eyes and fist.

"You're a smooth lier jungkook just a moment ago you said you don't know my name, I'm damn sure you've already done a background check on me" Taehyung said and tsked near jungkook lips.

GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें