chapter-15

~~~

Jungkook walks out from the washroom and directly went to his walkin closet for night wear with taehyung trailing behind him like a duck.

"Jungkook"

Jungkook ignored him and rip the wet shirt in front of taehyung naked eyes. Taehyung immediately looks aside and stutter "A-are you se-serious"

"What" Jungkook ask.

Jungkook unzip his pants and slide down the pant through his legs, taehyung turns back when he saw jungkook took his pants off, his eyes unintentionally caught the sight of jungkook masculine well built body and the guy is only in his brief which is tightly stuck to his private portion because of the drenching.

"Why are you taking off your all clothes in front of me" Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckle and grab the towel and without making any noise he walks near taehyung, he ran his fingers in the back of taehyung wet shirt he smoothly draw one pattern with his finger which clearly says jk's .

"We are dating remember?" Jungkook whisper from back and blow some air inside his neck.

His lips curl into a smirk when he saw from back that taehyung hair of hands get erect just because of his whisper what will happen to his body when jungkook will mark him as his.

Taehyung is Stilled on his place, nibbling his lips out of nervousness.

"You used to be quite bold you even said to me that you're ready to spread your legs for me did you forget your own words" Jungkook whisper and turn taehyung around to face him.

Taehyung get startled for a second after seeing jungkook naked upper body the chest area is looking so buff that taehyung hands are itching to touch those muscles, those hard titties, those luscious abs which taehyung desperately wanted to take a bite..if jungkook upper portion is the definition of hotness what that tiny minnie brief is holding inside?

Taehyung shake his head to not think further and looks at the charcoal orbs of jungkook.

"Your imagination is going wild I can see that" Jungkook tsked.

Taehyung shake his head cutely as no.

Jungkook takes one step taehyung takes his step back "why are you moving back"

"I-I because you're moving ahead"

Jungkook again takes his step and again taehyung takes his step back and doing this at last taehyung back met with the wall.

"I thought you're not submissive" Jungkook said.

Who will not become submissive after seeing a man like you, you look like a three course meal.

When the atmosphere started to become intense he looks aside from jungkook eyes and said "who will drop me to my home"

"Spend the night with me"

Switch board was behind taehyung head taehyung subconsciously leans his head back and the light of room get off.

Taehyung take a relief of sigh, he didn't have to look at those intimidate eyes of jungkook.

He tried to slide out from the space of jungkook by sliding down on the wall but luck is not on his side, jungkook immediately grab taehyung soft hand and place those soft hands exactly on his chest.

Taehyung forget to breath for a minute, he's holding his breath to not left a moan his hands are shivering too.

"Jung-"