chapter-14

~~~

Sohee is on jungkook tight hold both are dancing together but Jungkook eyes are somewhere else.

"Are you alr- aah" Sohee hissed when Jungkook clenched her waist tightly.

Jungkook is waiting for Taehyung to look at them but the boy is so lost in Taecyeon eyes that nothing is visible in front of his eyes, all are looking blur accept the one who's dancing with him.

Jungkook is doing all these act just because taehyung had warned him to maintain distance with sohee jungkook is trying to show taehyung that his words doesn't affect him, but the guy is so affected right now that he's hurting someone without his knowledge.

Taecyeon takes the hands of taehyung and turn him around now taehyung back is in contact of taecyeon front.

Taecyeon intertwined his hands with taehyung, taehyung body is relaxed he's enjoying the slow dance with taecyeon.

But someone is not relaxed at all, jungkook is burning from inside it may sound weird but yes jungkook is jealous he's so jealous that his body is burning just by seeing  taehyung in someone else arm.

Sohee looks at the direction of Jungkook eyes and then she saw Jungkook eyes are on Taehyung since long time.

Taehyung open his eyes when he feels someone's burning gaze on him, he looks at the same pierce gaze of jungkook.

Both held the eye contact with each other and then taehyung eyes shift to the woman in jungkook arm.

Not giving any reaction to jungkook he turns around and tip toed on his heels and whisper to taecyeon "hold me tight"

Taecyeon did what taehyung said he pull taehyung even closer to himself and both attached their foreheads.

Jungkook can't see taehyung expression but taehyung has a soft smile plastered on his lips because of taecyeon Or because of jungkook jealousy? he don't want to answer it.

Jungkook patience has crossed all boundaries after seeing both of them, the extreme jealousy took over his heart and mind and with his one hand he push sohee away from him.

"Fuck it" Jungkook whisper to himself and stride towards taehyung with taking huge steps.

Taehyung eyes are close he's just feeling himself while swaying his body with taecyeon.

Jungkook interrupt the lost couple by pulling taehyung on his own arm.

Taehyung eyes open with a jerk when he felt someone pulled him towards himself, he looks up and saw Jungkook eyes are on Taecyeon.

"What the-"

"Shut up" Jungkook shut taehyung with his one word and take him away from there while dragging him behind him like a trolley.

All the present guest there look's at them but no one dare to take a step to stop Jungkook.

Taecyeon and Jungkook men followed them from behind.

Taehyung is using all sort of strength to ungrip the grip of jungkook which is on his upper arm.

"Jungkook leave" Taehyung shout.

They reaches the parking area.

"Jungkook" Suga scream from behind.

"Taehyung" Taecyeon scream taehyung name.

As soon as those words left From Taecyeon lips, Jungkook turns back to see the man who was dancing a minute ago with taehyung he wants to make hole on the guy's body with his gun till he gets satisfaction.