chapter-39

~~~

Jungkook has wear a black Taxeudo for his club opening and is looking absolutely fantastic as always.

He's sitting on a couch with both legs place on the front table with a cigarette between his finger and taking puff from it time to time.

Every gaurds and his friends has already left for party but jungkook is still here waiting for taehyung to come down stairs.

Jungkook check his wrist watch and again sigh for the tenth time. He's waiting for taehyung since one and half hour but he won't complain he'll wait for taehyung no matter however time he'll take.

He lean behind on the headrest and bring the tip of cigarette near his lips and inhale the smoke.

He tried to remember the last event with taehyung yesterday but all he can remember is him getting pumped up because of taehyung ex.

The guy would have been 50feet deep inside the ground, if he ever get close to taehyung again is running on jungkook mind right now. The main problem is even his guards didn't saw the face of taehyung ex.

His movement comes to halt when he hear a screeching sound from the floor, his eyes follows the sound and the Angelic beauty is coming down from stairs.

Jungkook puff the smoke out of his lips and scan taehyung from up to down.

Taehyung eyes met the burning charcoal eyes of jungkook and his step became messy in the stairs.

And seeing this jungkook chuckle..

"W-what?" Taehyung says and his voice echoed the hall as in the mansion no one was there at time.

Taehyung step get messy just because of jungkook intoxicating gaze otherwise he was walking fine, yeah this is what taehyung told himself.

"Let's go" Taehyung was about to step on the floor jungkook roar.

"Stop"

Taehyung throat is already drying because of jungkook gaze, he clear his voice and says "huh"

"Turn back" Jungkook demand.

Taehyung looks at him with questionable eyes.

"What"

"I said turn back" Jungkook says with his deep raspy voice.

Taehyung awkwardly turn his back to jungkook.