chapter-42

~~~

Jungkook is inside the car with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

While taking sip from his alcohol he takes the left turn and eased his foot on the accelerator to speed up the car fully.

And after coming far from his mansion he halt his car in a isolated place where no one was visible far away.

He takes another sip from the bottle and put his head on the starring wheel.

His mind get divert when his phone buzzed and through his peripheral vision he saw taehyung is calling him.

He ignored the call and get down from the car and slam the door hard, he slide down the car and sat on the ground with both hands on his head.

He shut his eyes...

"You know the reason behind why jeon and kim clan will not think twice before cutting each other neck" Mrs jeon says.

"Do you really think kim's will give Taehyung to you. I hope you're sane enough to know why we're in the situation like this" Mrs jeon tsked.

"I didn't knew he was namjoon's son mom" Jungkook whisper.

"You're again scratching the old war jungkook I'm telling you before things get even worse take your steps back, nothing is serious for now we can have a meeting with kim clan about sending taehyung here"

"Of course for the power I'm holding mom and you know it very well how much namjoon is greedy for wealth and power and I really don't care what namjoon think or what not" Jungkook says.

"Have you gone crazy for that kid, are you even seeing yourself how weak you're looking right now" Mrs jeon raise her voice a little.

"Mom-"

"Jungkook stop" Mrs jeon shows her hand to jungkook.

"Why I've to sacrifice my love for the sake of your enmity mom" Jungkook question for the first time.

"I know namjoon and my grand father were not in good terms but is it my fault? They were greedy for wealth is it my fault?" Jungkook question.

"Grandfather was at fault not me, he start the war between two clan I wasn't"

"Jungkook stop" Mrs jeon scream.

"Are you blaming dad" Mrs jeon ask.

"Why isn't he dieing I'm waiting for the day to put flower on his grav-"

Jungkook couldn't complete his word and a hard palm meet his cheeks.

"How dare you, this isn't how I raised you" Mrs jeon body shake up when she raise her hands on jungkook.

"I can't tolerate him, he's the reason why I killed my dream, he's the reason why I've so many responsibilities on my shoulder and last he's the major reason why I can't be with him (tae)..i just hate him" Jungkook says this and take his coat from the sofa and walk out of the mansion.

Jungkook open his eyes with a jolt and his body flinch when he hear the ring from his phone.

He get up from the ground and take his phone from inside the car and the caller id says it's his younger brother.

He lick his lips and swipe the green button.

"Where are you" Jungkook brother says from other side.

"None of your business" Jungkook says rudely.

"Let's meet tomorrow I've something to tell you"

"Fucking do your work in kim mansion and stop poking your nose in my business" Jungkook throw his phone on the back seat and get on the driver seat and start his car.
.
.