chapter-28

Does some of you all don't get my update notifications?

~~~

Taehyung wakes up when he felt a peck on his leg but he didn't open his eye lid.

Jungkook morning starts with pecking taehyung feet every day and this became his beautiful habit.

It's been five nights since taehyung is hostage here, taehyung plead everyday to let him go but jungkook is not ready to leave taehyung at all.

Taehyung is tired now his energy is draining day by day and it's affecting his health too.

Yesterday they both had a huge quarrel about this and after a lot of petition from taehyung jungkook finally comes with the condition - he was ready to give taehyung his freedom if taehyung will live with him in jeon mansion -

And taehyung didn't agreed to his terms and now he's still on the bed with the same position sighing in his broken fate.

Jungkook comes out from washroom with only towel wrapping around his waist and says "Get up and take shower"

Taehyung spend his time only in his bed sleeping with different position because he has nothing to do in this huge mansion all he do is tossing left and right in the bed.

Jungkook has already take cell phone from taehyung and as to entertain himself taehyung has only Tv to watch.

"Jungkook give my phone back" Taehyung mumble.

"Whom do you want to call, you don't have anyone" Jungkook mock on taehyung face.

"Just because you don't know about me that doesn't mean I've no people around me" Taehyung says and get down from the bed.

"And whom will you call"

Taehyung tsked because he knows he's going to press his anger button again, he said in a loud voice to amplify jungkook anger.

"The first ever person I'll call if I get my phone is my ex" Taehyung says

Jungkook was about to enter his walkin closet his step halts, the clenching feeling increase in his chest because he knows taehyung isn't lying, he knows taehyung was seriously in love with his ex.

Jungkook turns back and look at taehyung who's leaning on the door frame of washroom with hands on chest.

Jungkook snigger and says "you made a big mistake by telling me that, now forget about your precious phone"

"Jungkook are you crazy" Taehyung says.

"Yess..your existence is making me crazy"

"I'm not making you crazy, it's you who's behaving like a psycho by kidnapping random boy"

"Random boy? Don't forget we were in a relationship and now I want you to be with me"

"As what you motherfucker" Taehyung scream when his patience run out.

Jungkook enter inside his walkin closet.

And this pissed taehyung to the core whenever taehyung ask for reason why jungkook left him like that, jungkook would always shrug the topic.

"If you're not sure about me than what the fuck I'm doing here" Taehyung scream and slam the washroom door with his fist.

"Stop taking your anger on something it'll only hurt you" Jungkook says from inside the room.

Taehyung again slam washroom door with his fist.

"I said stop doing that" Jungkook scream.

Taehyung enter inside washroom and bang the door with his remaining strength, this all are really getting into his nerves.