chapter-29

~~~

Jungkook is still in his car, they are in Seoul heading towards his mansion and he's waiting for any information from his gaurds but the more he'll take stress the chances of his anxiety will come will definitely increase.

He's taking deep breath to divert his attention from taehyung but the only person who's running in his head right now is taehyung.

"You've seriously wreck my mind in a baddest way"

"Footage is not recorded after he walk out from the mansion" Suga says.

Jungkook shot his glance towards suga and then "Who's in control room today"

"Don't know" Suga says.

And in the time jungkook phone buzzed..

"His closest friend is jimin"

"Jimin?" Jungkook says and the way suga eyes became tensed was unnoticed by jungkook.

"Send me his picture"

"But taehyung is not in his apartment"

"Still send me his picture and I'm giving you all other ten minutes I want to know where is he" Jungkook says and cut the call.

Jungkook clicks the picture which is send by his trusted gaurds and saw a guy who's looking very familiar to jungkook.

"He's the same guy who was in taehyung wallpaper that day" Jungkook said to himself.

"He's jimin kim namjoon's sisters son" Suga gives the information to jungkook.

"For real?"

"Yes"

"How do you know"

"He's my ex"

"Oh he was the one?"

"Yes"

Jungkook nodded his head and lean back on seat he's counting time in his head and his mind click something.

"Wasn't the password changed?"

"Yes it was"

"Damn I'm raising traitors?" Jungkook shake his head with disbelief.

"Just wait you all after I get a hold of him then I'll remind you all who's jungkook"

And then jungkook get a call from his gaurd again.

"He's in kim kai's apartment both are in same university, kai is his senior, address xyz, apartment no 108"

Jungkook mind literally get blast by the information he get, the first thought come to his mind was - how can he go to some other man apartment- different scenarios started to form on his mind.

The thought made his face all red what if it's taehyung ex what if taehyung seriously went to his ex apartment he had already told jungkook that they were in serious relationship and this fear snatch the breath out of him.

"We're outside of apartment, should we enter" Gaurd ask Jungkook.

"No" Jungkook says.

"Move" Jungkook says to the driver.

"Huh" Driver didn't get what jungkook wanted to say.

Hoseok who's in passenger seat says with his eyes don't question much he'll shot you right in the head he's already heating from inside..

Driver immediately stop the car in the middle of the road and get down from the driver seat.

Jungkook too step out and take the driver seat and everyone flinch when he shut the door with high aggression.