chapter-13

~~~

"Hwasa all arrangements are done" Namjoon ask with his as usual cold tone to his wife.

Hwasa nodded her head and went back to focus on her phone. She wanted to ask one question since long but as like everyone she's also afraid of her own husband.

No one has ever talk to Namjoon about jin in this mansion and the thing she's going to ask will may be anger namjoon but still she gain her strength and

"He'll attend the party too?" Hwasa asked.

"No"

Hwasa take a relief of sigh, whole Korea knows hwasa is namjoon's spouse but whole Korea doesn't know the secret of Namjoon which is jin.

Is hwasa okay with jin and namjoon's affair? of course not which wife will love to see her own husband with someone else? No one and hwasa is not exceptional but she has accept her fate a long time ago that Namjoon will never love her.

Namjoon and hwasa marriage was arranged, yes they are married but their is no relationship between them like a married couple. Even after being married for more than twenty years Namjoon has never tried to give in the relationship.

Hwasa asked Namjoon about why he didn't treated her like his wife and Namjoon answer was as simple as blank paper.. Because I never felt spark between us.

Hwasa tried some years to at least give the marriage a chance but still Namjoon never tried to give in and after a lot of pressure from their parents they finally had a kid and the kid is still unknown to the world.

"Taecyeon" Namjoon said and get up from his seat.

Taecyeon who's behind Namjoon slightly leans to hear what Namjoon is going to say

"Call jimin"

Taecyeon nodded his head but got stopped by hwasa "he's not in the mansion"

Taecyeon bowed his head as response.

"We will have meeting in 10 minutes call everyone in the conference room" Namjoon said and taecyeon nodded his head as response and walk away from there to inform eveyone.

............

"Jojo I'm not in a mood" Taehyung says and cover his body with blanket till his head.

Jimin is in taehyung place trying to take him to the party which is held by Mr. Kim in kim palace.

"Stop acting like you're heartbroken that guy doesn't deserve you" Jimin says.

Taehyung immediately throw the blanket out of his head "I know I deserve much better than him still I don't want the better one I'm okay with a defective piece like him"

"You're crazy" Jimin tried to pull taehyung out of the bed.

"You know I don't like crowded place" Taehyung pulls his body back.

"Come for me please I'll be bored there alone"

In front of jimin gloomy eyes taehyung can't say no "okay"

"Let's go we'll get ready in mansion"

............

"He's here he's here" Everyone started to whisper among themselve when jungkook and his man stepped in the party of Kim's.

No one has a courage to come near him and greet him personally because of jungkook dark aura.

Most of the mafia is even afraid of him too.

Jungkook entered the hall and take his seat in the side so that no one can recognize him, he's sitting where lights are totally dim.

"Party is as boring as them bloody bloodsuckers" Jhope said.