chapter-45

~~~

"Tell everyone to take their position" Jungkook order eunwoo and hobi.

Eunwoo and hobi nodded their head and head out of the room to alert every person in the palace.

Jungkook rolled up his sleeves till elbow, take the gun from the table and shove it behind his back in the waist belt.

Every worker in the palace is scared as hell today because of jungkook, no one knows what will happen in the next some minutes.

As jungkook biggest rival is going to take his first step inside the golden palace for the first time and no one knows why jungkook is risking everyone's lives.

Workers have full trust on their king but the opponent is kim Namjoon who's as crazy as jungkook. So it's obvious if Namjoon will come no situation will work calmly.

Both the mafia boss are dangerous and poisonous.

Their enmity is going strong since long and suddenly jungkook plan take a turn to the whole different level to break the enmity with Kim's is something unimaginable.

Is he planning something or he's serious about breaking the enmity?

"Stop playing with people's lives jungkook, they aren't your toys" Suga says

"Nothing will happen to my people's rest assured and tell sohee to step down when I say so" Jungkook says and ran his finger through his hair.

"Why you want to marry sohee when you know hobi likes her" Suga says.

Hobi and sohee are quite close with each other and apart from suga and taehyung no one knows about it that hobi likes sohee.

Jungkook tsked.

"Because i want peace in my life?" Jungkook says.

"What about bella"

"Nothing to worry about it I broke off my marriage with her"

"Jung-"

"Sush" Jungkook show his hand to suga.

"Get ready for the backup if they do something more than just talking then be ready"

Jungkook and suga were talking when someone turned on the siren of the palace to alert every single person in the palace.

Jungkook smirk grew wider.

Outside of the palace

More than 10k guards were guarding outside the fence and as the siren turned on every guards take their position with their gun directly pointed towards the cars which are coming towards the palace with excessively speed.

But no one dare to fired a single bullet towards the car because of jungkook strict order.

And from other side Kim's cars are moving towards them in row and some of guards heads were out of the window with their guns straightly Pointed on jeons guards too.

Kim's every car's halt at some distance, no one knows what jeon's plans are and they don't want to take risk.

And someone step down from the first car with two more guards behind him.

"Should we move Mr. Ok" One guard ask the head of the guards.

Taecyeon and hobi's eyes met.

"Gun's down" Hobi told the guards.

Everyone put their guns down on the floor to tell them we're no harm.

"You all can come inside" Hobi make his voice audible so that his voice could reach them as they are standing way away from the palace.