chapter-2

~~~

And

Then he saw

A retreating lean back wearing a tight jeans and lose white shirt with a guitar on hand strolling towards the back door of club.

"Whom are you searching?" Suga says from behind.

King just looked at the retreating back with hands on pocket without blinking, scanning the figure from up to down. His thirst of seeing the man's face comes to stop when he saw his back from far.

He himself doesn't know why the guy's voice made him restless.

His eyes twitched when two strangers who were standing not so far from them move a little, their eyes suddenly went down on their feet when the bulky guy dig hole on them with his boring eyes.

"Move" He roared for everyone whoever were standing their quietly since the time they saw king.

Everyone started to run away from there, it's not like king will kill them if they tried to move from their places it's just the fear of a mafia boss.

"Let's go Gabriel must be waiting" Suga says.

He again looks at that figure who almost reaches the door and his eyes furrowed when the guy accidentally hit his shoulder with a stranger.

"Clumsy" He said.
.
.

"Oo hello Mr. Jeon, how are you" Gabriel said to king and extended his hands to shake.

"Good..you?" King simply reply with his famous furrowed brows.

"I'm absolutely fine" Says Gabriel.

King's bodyguard takes there position behind with suga sitting next to him.

"Waiter" Gabriel call for a waiter.

"How may I help you sir" Waiter said.

"Bring the most expensive wine of your club" Gabriel said and shoo the waiter with his two fingers.

"I hope all the drugs which I've been ordered will ship tomorrow"

"Of course Gabriel, you don't have to worry about anything" Says suga.

Suga and Gabriel was talking about their business and

King was doing something on his phone and the lights of club went dim, murmuring filled the room as why the arrangements are poor in this elite club.

For a minute when the light didn't switch on a man roared.

"Why there is no lig-"

Stranger couldn't say much and amazed gasp left everyone present in the hall when a spotlight fell over a boy who's glowing like a moon in the dark room.

Wearing a beautiful white shirt with earings beautifully dangling in his ear and the blue eyes which is more intoxicating than any alcohol gaze over every customer on the crowd.

The beautiful boy was stand still in the stage with a mic on hand and as soon as he whisper something on the mic.

Jungkook who was doing something on his phone instantly look up towards the source of voice and then he saw .
.
.