chapter-41

~~~

After their intense session, jungkook is sleeping peacefully in the arms of taehyung.

Jungkook face is snuggle in taehyung chest, the soft and squishy two bubbles of taehyung is like a lullaby for him and it made him sleep instantly.

They didn't stopped after one round, taehyung was like an omega in heat he didn't get satisfied with one round, he asked for more and more and who's jungkook to deny.

Jungkook filled taehyung with his light and when taehyung get dozed off in his arm, he gaze taehyung face for more than two hour straight to imprint taehyung smallest feature in his heart and whisper all sorts of beautiful and pleasing words in taehyung ear.

The night was amazing as heaven for jungkook but who'll tell him the tsunami is coming to destroy his beautiful home.

It's 5am in the morning and both are currently in deep slumber.

Jungkook body jolt up when he heard a banging in the door and when his eyes open up the first face he saw was of his love.

Love? A beautiful night come again in front of his eyes and his cheeks turned pink, it's shocking isn't it? Jungkook who's known for ruthless personality is blushing after imagining the night with his love.

The feeling was surreal for him, he never imagined he'll wake up in taehyung arms like this..

"Jungkook" From outside of his room someone bang again.

Jungkook wakes up from his day dream and he slide down from the arm of taehyung while making sure he's not making any noise.

One towel was thrown on the couch, he takes it and  wrap around himself. He open the door and saw suga is gasping for air.

"What happ-".

Before what happen can even spit out of jungkook mouth suga take the lead and says in one breath.

"Mrs jeon is on her way she'll reach here in one hour she said she'll visit palace first"

Jungkook is void of any reaction and emotion he seem really fine he clear his shaky voice and says more like whisper "Tell servants to clean the hall"

"Jungkook" Suga knows how much Mrs. Jeon matters to jungkook and he's going against his mother decision and he even know how crazy jungkook is for taehyung.

"Tell hobi to be ready with the car" Jungkook says softly.

"What"

"I-"

"Stop running from your problem jungkook learn to face it, you're ruining someone's life" Suga says.

Jungkook slam the door in front of suga face.

He looks at his hands which is shivering, he tried to stop his hand from shivering by clenching and unclenching the fist.

"Stop it just stop it" He said to his shivering hands.
.
.

Taehyung head again spin when he tried to wake up and he grab his head with his hand.

"What did I drank yesterday" He said to himself.

He close his eyes and the scene from him asking for it to where jungkook is pounding on him aggressively flash in front of his eyes and his eyes jolt open.

"What the-" He says and pull the duvet from his body to see his lower and his mouth hung open.

When he saw he's naked and his legs has so many print of jungkook hands and teeth marks are all over his legs.