chapter-20

~~~

Jimin park his car inside the garage and step out from the car and head towards the lift to reach his apartment.

Jimin parents died in the accident when he was only twelve and since then he was staying with his mother's brother kim Namjoon.

But jimin left kim's mansion when he hit eighteen and ask his uncle to get him an apartment which at first Namjoon denied but after a lot of pleading Namjoon agreed and let him live alone and since then he's staying alone in an apartment.

Jimin twirl the key on his index and unlock the door of apartment, he switch on all the lights, then to get some water he head towards the kitchen.

He pulled the fridge open and get one bottle, and as he was gulping the water down he felt something odd he looks behind, he hears some murmur of someone from the hall side.

He immediately place the bottle on the kitchen counter and made his way towards the hall.

And when he reach the hall he saw his Tv is on.

"Oh god, how come I forgot to switch it off" Jimin said and switched off the tv.

He takes a sigh and left for his room to get fresh he was walking on the stairs when he get a call from taehyung.

"What?"

"Don't come to pick me up tomorrow I've some work" Taehyung said.

"You're alright?" Jimin asked because taehyung is not well since one week he seem lost.

"Hmm"

"Don't lie"

"Nothing happened" Taehyung said.

"Don't hide tae"

"I'll tell everything when times come not now"

"Okay"

They hang up the call and jimin enters his room his brain disfunction for a second because his room is reeking with smell of cigarette.

He immediately switch on the lights and hear "Hello sexy"

"The fuck are you doing here" Jimin shout.

"Just come to meet you"

"Have you lost your mind, we broked up a century ago suga" Jimin again shout.

Suga is sitting on the bed with cigarette on hand eyeing jimin from up to down he's tipsy too.

"You're looking good in green" Suga says and takes the cigarette again to his lips.

Jimin takes a long sigh and ask "how did you enter?"

"I've the key of your apartment" Suga says and get up from the bed.

Jimin with his knitted brows "Are you stalking me Or what"

"Husband has all rights to know where his wife is staying, am I right?" Suga comes near jimin with his wobbling legs.

Jimin grab suga's shirt collar and jerk his body back and forth and said with his gritted teeth "I'm nothing to you got it. leave just leave out of my life and stop bothering me"

Suga unbuckle the fist from his collar and grab jimin hands and throw him on the bed.

Jimin bounced a little and was about to get down from the bed suga jumped on the bed and capture jimin with his legs and hands.

Jimin with his full power try to get up from from the bed, thrash his legs here and there but the guy who's top of him is so well experienced in all these is not loosening his grip.