chapter-19

~~~

In the early morning taehyung felt tight around his chest and to see what is pressing him he open his eyes to look and saw a shirtless jungkook face is buried in his chest.

A small smile made his way towards taehyung lips, he ran his fingers in the messy hair of jungkook and peck his crown.

"Cute" Taehyung whisper and search for his phone to capture the moment.

He take the picture with different angles and then share the picture to Jungkook phone, he immediately take the phone of jungkook and put the picture as a wallpaper in Jungkook phone.

"Now you will always miss me whenever you open the phone"

He giggle under his breath and his cheeks turn red when the picture of their last night moment comes in front of of his eyes where jungkook has kissed him like a hungry tiger and touched his most sensitive part of body.

He knows how difficult was for him to fought with his moan, the lewd moan was ready to slip out when jungkook give a squeeze to his swells but he controlled.

He ran his fingers in jungkook tattooed biceps, he bite his lips then with his thumb he made circle, taehyung is dying to dig his teeth on the muscular biceps but restrain himself from being naughty.

Then...

Taehyung looks around and saw everything is neatly placed on their place, he pull out himself from Jungkook grip carefully and step down from the bed.

The cottage of jungkook is in the middle of forest, it'll be great to see the view in the morning so with that thought taehyung walks out of the cottage without informing jungkook.

And after an hour jungkook wakes up when his phone buzz and it was from suga.

Jungkook search for his phone with his eyes close the guy is sleeping on his stomach he hadn't slept properly last night he was so lost in thought that the sleep didn't touched his eyes

He pick the phone and with his morning deep voice said "hmm"

"When will you come?" Suga said.

"Tomorrow"

"I've transferred all the weapons of Mr park today"

"Take all the money that was set in the deal don't leave a single penny, that fucktard is clever"

"Hmm i know and you have a meeting tomorrow"

"Hmm I'll be on time" Jungkook says and cut the call and the first thing he notice is the wallpaper his lips curl into a little smile.

He turn his head towards taehyung side.

And

The boy is not in the bed, jungkook thought taehyung might be in shower or downstairs.