chapter-40

Thanks for 100k reads guys, now I'm feeling pressurize as you guys have so much expections from me. Idk if you'll like the twist and turn of this story but I'll try to make sure you won't regret reading this book 🤧❣️

.........
⚠️Want smut? Let's get it 💃

.........

Jungkook halts his car outside his mansion and run to the passenger seat to take taehyung.

Both taehyung and jungkook has lost control on their body tonight, jungkook is already rock hard and his cock is dying to feel free from his tight pants.

And....

Taehyung is brushing his both legs to control himself, he's sweating profusely and is wet to the point that he just want to get fucked tonight ruthlessly by jungkook.

He's not in a sense to realize if he's doing right or wrong, all he wants right now is to fulfill his sexual needs.

Jungkook pull out taehyung from car..

As they enter the mansion jungkook locked the door from inside.

No one is in mansion tonight and the mansion is all dark, taehyung switch on the lights and look at the body who's leaning on a door frame with cross hands.

Taehyung lock his both hands behind and clench his legs together as something is leaking from his hole, he tilt his head to look at jungkook properly.

Jungkook is on his shirt only with a rolled up sleeves, his shirt has perfectly hugged his upper portion and making his look 1000 times more hotter.

Taehyung eyes travel to jungkook's lower and it's clearly visible that jungkook condition down there is not good.

Taehyung again looks at jungkook eyes, both eyes held the same intense, one eyes is filled with love while the other one held needs only.

And while looking at jungkook, taehyung takes off his dress by pulling the lace of attire and his dress slip out of his slender body.

Jungkook fist his hands to control himself when he saw taehyung has wear bra to support his two tiny swells today and his red silk panties is like a cherry on top which is only covering his privates..

Taehyung is all wet in front of jungkook like a hot meal, he's ready to get devoured by jungkook tonight.

Taehyung made his way towards jungkook with his neat, clean and full of purpose walk and as he reach jungkook he immediately get on his knee.

Jungkook get startled by sudden move of taehyung but his all dominating personality fly away when taehyung palmed his cock from outside of his pants.

"Mhhmm~" Jungkook moan under his breath.

Taehyung eyes him with a smirk on his lips..

Taehyung tried to unbuckle his pants and when taehyung slip out jungkook belt from waist. Jungkook grab his wrist and stop him from going further.

Jungkook looks down to see taehyung is cutely looking at him with his puppy eyes.

Jungkook made him stand on his feet and cup his face first "I hope you're not that drunk to forget this night"

"I have high tolerance" Taehyung answered.

Jungkook bring taehyung face close to his and whisper "i don't want you to regret this later"

Again taehyung heart accelerate, taehyung nodded his head as a approval and he step on jungkook foot and circle his arm around jungkook neck.

The softness in taehyung eyes has melt jungkook and he grasp taehyung waist tightly enough to leave red bruises oh his waist and take taehyung lips in a slow and rhythmic kiss.