chapter-10

~~~

"Jojo"

"Hmm"

"What should I do" Taehyung says with absentminded.

"You're the one who were dancing around him like a whipped Lover now what" Jimin says.

"Can you believe he gave me one week to make him fall for me"

"I had already warned you to not go near him he's dangerous tae"

"What can I do he's too hot to resist" Taehyung says and gets a hit from jimin.

"Ouch" Taehyung says and sooth his shoulder.

Both besties are in cafeteria discussing about the hot shot name jeon jungkook, taehyung is ignoring jungkook since two days, why? He himself doesn't know the answer.

"He's looking at you since too long" Jimin whisper near taehyung ears.

"Who" Taehyung immediately said and roam his eyes everywhere.

"That green jacket one" Jimin again whisper.

Taehyung looks towards the guy who's taking little glances of taehyung since long "he's hot jojo"

"I know, grab him and forget about that dangerous guy"

Taehyung looks at jimin briefly and said "Do you think I'll forget jungkook this easily that green jacket one is nothing in front of jungkook"

Taehyung started to blabber about jungkook this jungkook that and poor jimin is sitting their with boring face listening to taehyung with his sleepy eyes.

"Taehyung" Someone from the entrance of cafeteria shout taehyung name.

Taehyung and jimin both looks at the guy who just said his name and raise their hand to gain attention.

"Yes?" Taehyung said.

"Someone is waiting for you outside the cafeteria"

Taehyung looks bewildered eyes and says "what if it's jungkook, I don't want to go"

"He's not a common man he's a mafia king for fuck sake, do you really think he has time for playing these stupid games, Let's go and see who's waiting for you" Jimin says and grab his bag and taehyung bag.

He saw taehyung is rooted to his place, he grab taehyung hand and started to drag him outside the university "let's go"

As soon as taehyung comes out from the university every students eyes is already on him.

He even hear some sentence which students where whispering "is he related to some clan"

"Jojo it's definitely him" Taehyung said
.
.

Taehyung and jimin finally walks out the university and saw a man is leaning on the car smoking and talking at the same time.