chapter-12

~~~

Jungkook is on his indoor shooting range, shooting the board continuously with his full concentration, loud sound of bullets are echoing through the hall.

Lots of things are crawling in his mind, about his deal with Paris which is quite a huge budget project, about marriage about his mother and about the main person who's hanging his mind.

Jungkook take a pause to breathe and shot the last bullet on the shooting board, he uncover the hearing protection and pull out the eyewear.

Jungkook turns around and saw sohee is still in the room, jungkook arches his brows.

Sohee with a towel on hand comes near jungkook and was about to wipe those shiny sweats of jungkook, he immediately grab sohee hands and take the towel from her hand.

"What happen" Jungkook ask and wipe the sweats from his forehead.

"Nothing"

"Then why are you looking at me like that" Jungkook says and walk past her, he takes the bottle and gulp down the water to wet his throat.

"Sorry should I give you some privacy" Hoseok enters the room and say after seeing sohee and jungkook together.

Hoseok likes to tease jungkook and sohee, most of jungkook gaurds thinks both are dating but it's not what they are thinking.

Sohee chuckle.

Jungkook looks at hoseok with his done face and said "what"

"Ok I'm not in a hurry will tell you later" Hoseok said and turn around to leave but one order from jungkook made him still on his place.

Hoseok turn around and grin looking at both of them "jungkook why your mom is wasting time in searching for your queen when-"

"You were here for?" Jungkook says and made his way out of the room.

Hoseok trail behind him and said "Kim's are throwing a party tomorrow they have invited us too isn't it interesting"

"Not interesting it's shocking they are inviting their rivals"

"Exactly I think they are planning something against us again"

"Where is suga?" Jungkook ask.

"Might be training with some gaurds"

"You, suga and sohee come to my room after 20 minutes"

"Got it" Hoseok says and change his direction towards the hall where suga is training.

Jungkook enters his room, he was heading towards his room when the phone buzz, but the phone was not his it was taehyung's.

Jungkook picks the phone and saw caller id is not mentioned still he slide the green button.

"Hello" From other side person and jungkook says in the same time.

After hearing each other voice both went silent..

Taehyung clear his voice and said without wasting any time "Tell someone to bring-"

Jungkook cut taehyung in mid and whisper "who was he"

"What" Taehyung questioned.

"The guy who picked you yesterday" Without hesitation jungkook asked the thing he wanted to know since yesterday night, the sight was not pleasant for jungkook to watch reason he doesn't know.

"Were you stalking me?"

"Who was he"

"Mind your business and tell someone to handover my things I'll text the address"