chapter-16

~~~

Taehyung is on bed tossing and turning, he's waiting for jungkook's call he's waiting since the time he step out of the university but the maafia boss has forgot that he's in a relationship and someone is waiting for his call too.

And it's 1 am in the morning now and because taehyung has not get in touch with jungkook since morning he's unable to get into his dreamland.

Why taehyung can't make first move and instead of waiting he can call jungkook? Because taehyung thought is like he has run behind the maafia boss enough now it's jungkook turn to be whipped for him.

And taehyung ego is much more bigger than his likeness towards jungkook so he'll not take a first step to call jungkook by his own.

"It's not even one week since we are dating and he's already showing me attitude" Taehyung mumble.

Taehyung looks at the ceiling and his cheeks flush after the realization that finally he's dating the man of his life his crush the most dangerous man of korea whom everyone fears of jeon jungkook.

Taehyung abruptly covered himself with blanket till head, he switch on his phone and search some pictures of jungkook in Pinterest.

He looks at one picture where jungkook is on suit poking his tongue inside the wall of mouth he immediately download the picture and set it on as his wallpaper.

"Damn can't believe this hot king is all mine" Taehyung whisper.

Taehyung was caressing the picture and zooming in and out to see jungkook clear feature but get a attack when his phone made a ding sound indicating that he got a notification.

Taehyung hearts take a rhythm by its on upon seeing the text which says

Are you sleeping? - HIM

Taehyung tap his heart to not make any sound then

"I'll not reply, you made me wait for so long now it's your turn to wait" Taehyung said to himself and place the phone on side.

He shut his eyes close so that sleep can take him away with her but after getting the awaited text he's more curious to know about what HE did all day.

Again the ding sound comes from taehyung phone, he takes the phone back from side and looks through notification.

Have you had your dinner? -HIM

Taehyung is seriously giggling under his breath his hands are itching to type back the reply which he is replying on his mind to jungkook but no, he'll act like he's sleeping now cause who the hell wait for someone text or call till 1 am in the morning after killing the valuable sleep, right?

Your internet is on are you talking to someone -HIM

Taehyung squeak in giddiness but his stomach did something when the phone buzzed.

Taehyung takes a breath to calm himself down first, he didn't pick the call in first ring he ignored the call in second ring too and then when the third time his phone buzzed he picked the call and his acting session started.

Taehyung with his sleepy voice.

"Who" Taehyung tried his level best so that the other person will be convince that he was sleeping.

"Jungkook" Jungkook said from other side.

Taehyung controlled the flush which is on face and excute his acting session by "who"

"Your boyfriend?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung turn himself and layed on his stomach he's enjoying this he dip his face in pillow and with his sleepy tone he said "oh"