chapter-30

~~~

Jungkook guards are standing with chest raised up, both hands on back and head down, in a row in front yard.

No one can tell by looking at their expression that inside a huge cyclone is forming in the pit of their stomach out of fear but no one has guts to admit it in front of jungkook.

"Who was in control room today come front" Jungkook yell..

No one take any steps..

"Wanna see hell in earth"

Everyone shake their heads as no.

"Eunwoo" Jungkook shout.

Eunwoo who was silent since long gather his all courage and said "it was break time and no one was in control room at that time when Mr. Kim ran out from the mansion"

Jungkook nodded his head..

"Then who told him the code of the front gate" Jungkook ask.

Sohee, suga and hoseok were standing in the back of jungkook.

And when jungkook bring the topic of code, sohee heart make a thud sound. She was ready to cover herself but before she can even open her mouth.

Taehyung who was far from them watching and listening to jungkook comes front to rescue everyone

"No one told me i Eavesdroped when you guy's were having meeting" Taehyung says.

Jungkook looks at taehyung with his sharp gaze, with his hand he told taehyung to go inside the mansion.

"What! I'm telling you truth" Taehyung fold his hands on chest and with challenging gaze he told jungkook that he's not going to do what jungkook wanted him to do.

And while looking at taehyung jungkook shout "Eunwoo"

"Everyone who were in the mansion will get punishment"

Everyone looks up at jungkook with fearful eyes and it's the month of December and they know what jungkook is going to give them as punishment.

"Jungkook don't be inhumane it wasn't their fault" Suga tried.

Jungkook and taehyung eyes are not budging from each other. Jungkook is saying through his eyes to taehyung because of your one step everyone is going to pay price.

"Bring large ice cubes" Jungkook says to his other gaurds.

"And everyone be ready to be in the tub full of ice cubes" Jungkook says and then he looks at hoseok and says.

"Make sure no one will come out from the tub till morning" Jungkook says.

It's 12:36 am and temperature has already decrease, taehyung who was feeling sorry for all of them tried to speak for them

"Don't be a monster jungkook"

"I'm monster baby" Jungkook says and walk out from there while indicting taehyung to come fast.

"Hyung don't do I'll talk to him" Taehyung says to hoseok.

"If I didn't do what he said then the other punishment will be more brutal than this" Hosoek says and order every gaurds to follow him.

Taehyung felt sick to his stomach because they are getting punishment because of him.

He looks at sohee who's also looking at him and then she walk away from there.

Taehyung is standing in the yard alone while his mind is trying to understand that this is all his fault.

"He'll listen to me i don't want them to suffer just because of me" Taehyung says and run inside the mansion to talk with jungkook.