chapter-25

~~~

"Tae no"

"Jojo please I'm already out of money" Taehyung says desperately.

"It's not the only option"

"It's my hobby too so what's wrong in that"

Jimin takes defeated sigh because no matter what he says taehyung will not listen to jimin as he's seriously out of money.

Jimin is against taehyung new job but taehyung is getting impatient to work anywhere where they paid him well.

"Okay"

Taehyung who's inside a cab going towards his new destination smile a little after twenty freaking days, his smile has lost his all charm he smile rarely now days.

Taehyung slide down the window and close his eyes to feel the fresh air of nature, everything seem new to him and finally he's trying to know the actual meaning of love yourself.

"If you can't love yourself then stop expecting from others to love you" Taehyung mumble and nodded his head.

"Tae let's start our new journey, fighting" Taehyung says.

..........

Jungkook is in a party of his one client Mr park. It's a masquerade party so everyone has their masquerade on eyes.

He takes sip from his drink and looks at the stage where one woman is singing his favourite song - still with you.

His eyes get close on its own and he move his body a little in the rhythm to feel the song properly and the first picture appear in front of his eyes after closing is taehyung.

Jungkook lips lift a little, It's been twenty days since jungkook hasn't seen that gorgeous face personally.

Those puppy eyes, those button like nose and the lips which is more sweeter than any candy, he's missing all of taehyung.

"I want to rewind the night when I kissed you for the first time and spent the night with you in my cottage, I want to live that night again" Jungkook says in mind.

Jungkook open his eyes when hoseok nudge him.

"Hello Mr. Jeon" Mr. Park says and extend his hands.

Jungkook nodded and takes his hand and then looks at the other person who's next to Mr. Park.

"He's my son" Mr. Park says.

"Bogum park bogum" Mr. Park son's bogum shake his hands with jungkook.

Jungkook again nodded.

Bogum thought the guy would say something like nice to meet you or something but all he got was head nod.

Rude, bogum thought on head.

"I hope you're enjoying" Mr. Park says.

"Of course, we are enjoying Mr. Park" Hoseok says instead of jungkook because he knows jungkook will never open his mouth to say something.

And the exact time the lights get switched off and murmur filled the room as why the arrangements are bad.

"What happen" Hoseok ask.

And then a spot light fell over a mesmerizing figure on the stage who's covered with a thin cloth standing like a statue.