chapter-24

~~~

The next day the video of taehyung slapping jungkook has blowed the internet with fire in every possible platform.

Viewers never tried to understand both perspectives and started to throw hate and just like that the video is uploaded  in a short clip where taehyung had slapped jungkook and after seeing the half part Netizens are throwing hate towards taehyung for slapping jungkook.

Jungkook who's on sofa scrolling through each comments and every commenters are questioning taehyung upbringing and these and that.

Jungkook scroll down the comments and saw one comment which irked his sense which says he's beautiful, is he available for one night.

He tap the guy's profile and looks at hobi and says "In half an hour he should be in my basement"

Hoseok nodded his head..

"And bring down this video from internet as soon as possible"

"It won't be of any use because video has been circulated in every corner of korea" Hoseok says and walk out from their to search for the guy.

Jungkook leans back on sofa and the yesterday scene appear in front of his eyes again for the nth time.

Suga is sitting next to jungkook and from his corner vision he studied the disturbed feature of jungkook and breath out "why are you so disturb"

"You know the reason so, be quite" Jungkook harshly says.

"You're the one who's at fault"

"I know stop rubbing it on my face again and again" The harsh voice again bless suga ear and he chuckle.

He never expect from jungkook to talk nicely, jungkook carefree personality only comes out when he's with taehyung otherwise don't expect any beautiful word will come out from his mouth.

When jungkook phone buzzed suga looks at the caller id and says "pick it up, she's dying to hear your voice"

"Not interested"

"Why aren't you talking to taehyung and clear all the matter so that he can move on easily" Suga flip the newspaper and says.

Jungkook open his eyes and looks at the ceiling and whisper "do you really think I would let him move on easily when here my situation is more twisted than him"

"Are you in love?" Suga straightforwardly  asked.

Jungkook body get tensed, he wasn't expecting this question from suga.

"No i-"

"Then why it's bothering you when someone says anything to him, why did you send hobi to find that guy"

"It's beca-"

"Why did you get panic attack when he left you in the hall yesterday, I saw it clearly when you get conscious you breath out his name first"

"I didn't ge-"

"Why your gallery is only filled with taehyung picture, why your room is filled with his fragrance and his picture all over the wall"

"......." Jungkook has nothing to say.

"Are you obsessing over him?"

Jungkook shot him a glare and says  "huh! What is that"

"Give him the proper reason and tell that boy why you broked up, so that it'll be easy for him to move on" Suga irritately said.

"Why will he move on?" Jungkook says roughly.