Chapter 6

Eating the cupcake Izzie forced her to eat this morning, Eleanora maneuvered her way through the crowd out of the locker room. She threw the wrapper in the trash, humming a song she heard on the radio as she quickly pulled the uniform out of her.

Before she could put them on, however, hands slid around her hips to her stomach. Soft kisses moved up her neck and she smiled, tilting her head the other way to give him more space. "Good morning to you too, Dr. Karev."

Alex squeezed her hips, turning her so her back was touching the lockers. She moved her arms to rest on her shoulders, looking at him with bright eyes and a loving smile.

"It's not yet." He responded for her, grabbing her chin and lifting her head slightly as she pressed a kiss to his lips. She let her eyes flutter closed, kissing him back. She could feel her heart racing, moving a hand to his chest.

Alex pulled back slightly, smirking as he looked at the girl who so quickly and easily turned to putty in his hands. "Now its a good day, darling."

They had been... whatever this is for a couple of days now. Whenever they could, they would sneak into a closet or an abandoned room and kiss, Alex would drown out her giggles with a smile of her own or she would silence her moans with her lips against his.

They had returned to his house once, just two nights before. They had both finished earlier than expected and practically rushed to the Grey house, knowing that the others would arrive later.

Eleanora knew that once they were there, given the time and quiet, they would finally have sex. Alex did too, if his aroused hands and needy kisses from him were anything to go by. He rarely went to bed the first two nights, and by then it had been five and he was practically losing it.

They had made it halfway down the hall before Alex lifted her onto the table where they kept their random stuff and mail, positioning himself between her legs.

Alex's pants were unbuttoned and Eleanora's shirt was off as everyone came rushing into the house, completely ruining the mood and embarrassing Eleanora to death.

Alex closed her in his jacket, knowing they couldn't find her shirt fast enough. Meredith and Izzie were laughing, but George just watched with hurt eyes. Alex noticed, his own tightening as he shielded Eleanora from his view, pushing her toward the steps as she continued apologizing to her roommates.

That was two days ago, and they still hadn't done it and had everyone bothering them.

She sighed, pressing another kiss to his lips, this one sweet and soft. Protests filled the room and Alex growled, glancing at the door. Eleanora gave him a soft, sad smile, turning to rummage through her locker. Alex squeezed her hip one last time before pushing his way through the crowd of her friends.

"Honestly, get a room, you two." Cristina complained.

"First we see you two practically fucking in my hallway, now we see you two being sweet and affectionate in the locker room?" Meredith joked, pushing Eleanora's shoulder. "Do you know there's a time and place for this kind of thing?"

Alex slammed his locker shut, shrugging into his coat. "Yes, we tried, in the house she lives in." He looked at Eleanora and nodded. "I'll see you at lunch."

After he left, Eleanora turned to her friends, her eyes pleading. "Please stop doing this! We're-"

"Happy?"

"Hot?"

"Delusional?" George murmured. Everyone's heads turned towards him and Eleanora let out a sound of pain.

"Okay, whatever." She said softly. She quickly put on her jacket and grabbed her pager, rushing out the door. "I won't talk about my relationship with my friends."