Chapter 27

S6 EP12

"Okay, Max, are you ready to go?" Eleanora asks her brother, grabbing her bag from the counter. Max shuffles out of the bathroom, looking around. He has bags under his eyes and his eyes are still red, but he wears his normal dress clothes for work, he had to borrow a shirt from Mark's closet and chose to wear the same pants as yesterday, seeing as he was sleeping on his sister's couch, he didn't have his own clothes.

"Has Mark left yet? I didn't even hear him leave." he asked, his voice a little raspy. "I thought you were going with him to the airport."

Eleanora sighs, grabbing a banana and handing it to her younger brother before grabbing her keys and heading towards the front door.

"We are currently fighting because he offered his teenage daughter a permanent place in our house and to live here after she gives birth to her son, and even told her that we would help raise the baby. Without even asking me, by the way. "I told him I loved him this morning before he left, I told him to be safe, he did the same for me and left. We'll talk about it when he gets back."

Max raised an eyebrow and gave a small, dry laugh, peeling the banana as he followed his sister. "Both of our love lives suck right now, huh? Whoever said the Amedeo's had charm, was a liar."

Eleanora lets out a small laugh and ruffles his hair, pulling him out of the apartment so she can secure him behind her. "I don't think anyone has ever said that about any of us."

PRIVATE PRACTICES3 EP11

"What's wrong with you??!" Addison yells at Mark, bursting into her office with him in tow. The two had just dropped Sloan off with Pete, one of Addison's coworkers, so he could help her with her blood pressure.

"Me?" Mark scoffed, closing the door behind him. "What's wrong with you? You're as agitated as I've ever seen you!"

"I'm not the one who starts schoolyard fights with other doctors!"

"You're angry, Addi. Just admit it." Mark said, the tone accusatory and passive-aggressive of his. He rubbed his hand over his jaw, the anger and frustration from his fight with Eleanora still coursing through him.

"Bizzy is a lesbian." Addison tells him, Mark taking a step back in shock.

"What?"

"My mother - she's a lesbian, which means the captain wasn't a cheater. It was all a fake, my whole childhood, everything I believed about my dad, my mom, love, marriage. Everything is crazy. So yeah, I'm a little... agitated!" Addison blurts out, pacing back and forth.

Mark stared at her, shock washing over him as he processed the information being thrown at him. "Wow."

"Your turn." Addison says sadly, sitting at her desk. Mark sighs, moving to sit in one of the office chairs.

"Eleanora and I are fighting. I asked her to raise Sloan's baby with me. Or, you know, raise him with me and Sloan. And it didn't go very well, so we're fighting."

"Well, that's a lot for someone her age, don't you think?" Addison asks, but Mark points at her angrily.

"Don't take her side!"

"I'm sorry." Addison apologizes and puts her hands up.

Mark sighs, scratching his chin as he leans back in his chair. "We've never fought this badly before. Some disagreements here and there, the normal fights, but this was a fight. It sucks."

"Yeah." Addison agreed.

"Your case sucks too." He confirms, and ​after a moment sits again, the information that was thrown at him before finally settles. " Bizzy is a lesbian?"