Chapter 18

Eleanora was walking to the elevators with Cristina and Meredith, reading another article she found a few nights ago. Cristina was complaining about Dr. Burke and her 'not wanting to get better' thing, and Eleanora kept humming and nodding, waiting for her to stop.

The elevator rang, drawing Eleanora's attention away from her article. The doors open and Derek was there with a coffee in his hand. He was smiling widely, looking at Meredith.

Eleanora giggled lightly, shaking her head as he offered her friend the coffee. Derek and Addison were apparently officially over, which meant he wanted Meredith back. But so did the vet.

"Hello! I had a dream about you last night." Meredith spoke, sipping the coffee happily. Eleanora raised an eyebrow and Cristina scoffed, the two focusing on something other than their best friend and attending.

Derek soon left, giving Meredith a kiss on the cheek and making plans for dinner, and Cristina and Eleanora looked at her.

"What?" She asked, sipping her coffee. Eleanora laughed, the elevator opening once more to reveal Finn this time. In his hands was a bag from Kelly's Spot, and Eleanora could smell coffee cake in the air.

"Hey, I was in the neighborhood. Actually, I wasn't, but I decided you were worth the detour." Finn handed her the bag, Eleanora let out a soft "aw."

Meredith perked up, looking in the bag. She then looked at Finn, a knowing smile on her face. "I had a dream about you last night."

Eleanora's eyebrows raised, she and Cristina sharing a look. Finn was intrigued and approached her friend.

"And what was I doing?"

"Yes, Mer." Cristina joked. "What was he doing?"

Eleanora stifled a laugh into her hand, turning her face away when Meredith shot them an evil look. The two continued their conversation quickly, deciding on lunch plans.

The three friends left the elevator, Cristina and Eleanora finally burst out laughing.

"Did you have a dream about the two of us?" Cristina asks, Eleanora intervenes with an elbow to Meredith's shoulder.

"Like a threesome?" Meredith just smiled and Eleanora let out an excited noise, Cristina nodded with a shocked expression on her face.

"God. Just when I think you're boring, you rise up."

"Be quiet." Meredith complained, rolling her eyes. "I'm dating and it comes with snacks."

Eleanora looked back at her article with a cheerful voice. "And threesomes, apparently. Did you know that, Cristina? Dating means threesomes?"

"Why not, Sunshine, I didn't know. If I had known that, it would have made the beginning of the relationship between Burke and me much more interesting."

Meredith snorted and slapped their arms, the two continuing their laughter.

"Oh, both of you shut up! Or you won't get coffee cake!"

Eleanora was placed on the service of Dr. Torres with George. Giving Callie a bright smile as they approached her, Eleanora took the board with a small 'thank you', flipping through it.

George looked over her shoulder to read it too. Callie noticed and narrowed her eyes slightly. She had nothing against Eleanora, hell, she didn't think it was possible not to love the girl. It was obvious that George did, which was what bothered Callie.

"You asked for me?" George asked, looking at Callie for a moment. The resident nodded and cleared her throat.

"Yes, I did. You were strange this morning."