Chapter 15

"What's going on?" Eleanora spoke, stopping short as George pushes her and heads towards the stairs. Meredith chases after him, calling out to him and begging him to stop.

The two of them had been acting weird all day, and Eleanora had just assumed that they ended up fighting the night before or something. She had continued with her shift, occasionally poking at George and asking him if he was okay or wanted to talk. Each time, he ignored her and changed the subject.

Cristina shrugs, Izzie falling in line behind her as they chase after the other two. Alex takes her hand and leads her towards the stairs, laughing to himself. Eleanora frowns, repeating her previous question.

"Can we talk now?" Meredith asks, everyone stopping behind her as George turns around dramatically. Eleanora stands on her tiptoes, looking over Izzie's shoulder from the step above her.

Damn you Izzie, Eleanora thought. Your too tall.

"You want to talk now because you told everyone we had sex!" George shouts, gasps falling from the three girls who had just joined in.

Eleanora's eyes were wide as she looked between George and Meredith in shock. Did they have sex? When?!

"You had sex?" Izzie screeched, Cristina's voice filled with disbelief and slight disappointment as they spoke in unison.

"You had sex with George?!"

Alex was laughing softly and Eleanora nudged the side of his neck. "Not now!" She hissed, and he looked at her a small apologetically. She knew he wasn't really sorry, but she didn't have time to deal with that and the fact that George and Meredith had sex and she didn't know about it.

"Didn't you tell them?" George's voice was weak and broken as he looked up the stairs at Meredith. Meredith only responded with a 'no'. "Damn!"

George tried to run down the stairs, but ended up tripping and falling. A crack was heard and Eleanora let out a loud scream, pushing her boyfriend and her friends away as they looked down in shock and worry.

"George!"

Eleanora bent to her knees as she reached George, her worried eyes dancing over him. He let out a moan and she rested her best friend's head on her lap. Eleanora shushed him, running her fingers through his hair comfortingly.

She looked up, looking at a laughing Alex. "Izzie, hit him!" The tall woman did as she was told, Alex let out a moan.

"It's not fair when you get them to do it!" He protested, but Eleanora ignored him.

"Someone get a wheelchair or something, and call ortho!" They quickly did as she told them, noticing the serious tone in her voice.

Eleanora looked at George again with a soft voice. He looked at her with pained eyes and a frown. "Damn it, Georgie." She whispered.

Eleanora, Alex, Izzie, Meredith and Cristina were waiting outside the trauma room where George was. Ortho was supposed to be there any minute, and none of them really wanted to leave.

"It's going to be okay, right?" Meredith asked in a concerned voice. Eleanora didn't look at her and cleared her throat.

"He dislocated his shoulder, he'll be fine." Alex's voice was sarcastic as he gave Meredith a 'are you stupid?' look. He gave Eleanora a quick kiss, murmuring against her lips. "I have to get back to my patient."

She nodded, gently shooing him away. She gave Meredith one last look before leaving, Izzie following.

Izzie stopped and turned her head to look over her shoulder at Meredith. "Meredith, if you can't fix this, if you can't fix this with George, just know if it's about choosing a side. I'm on his side."