Chapter 30

Eleanora sat next to Cristina, happily wrapping her in toilet paper. The bachelorette party was nothing spectacular, just the bridesmaids and Cristina drinking, eating the Amedeo Family's special carbonara, and playing some stupid games.

Seeing as the bachelorette party was the same night as their intern exam, everyone knew they wouldn't want to go out, but they would still want to get drunk. Unfortunately, Callie and Eleanora were on duty, so they couldn't drink, which sucked.

"I thought I'd hate these games, but they're fun. Can we set it on fire later?" Cristina asked, nodding her head at Meredith. Before Eleanora started, she wrapped Meredith in a toilet paper wedding dress. Meredith looked at Cristina, biting off her response.

"No, we cannot."

Eleanora laughs, standing up with the finished toilet paper roll. She jumped over to Meredith and put up her arms, pinning a loose piece of paper to her dress.

Callie snorted from where she was writing on Cristina's hand, sending an annoyed glance towards the bride-to-be. "Okay, these wedding vows aren't going to fit on here."

"Then write smaller." Cristina deadpanned, Callie rolling her eyes.

"Stay still, please. Or they won't look good."

Eleanora shook her head, fixing the fake veil on Meredith's head, ignoring the look her friend was shooting her from the corner of her eye. "You don't need your vows on your hand, Cristina. They should come from your heart!"

Cristina looked at her, wrinkling her nose. "Sunshine, I hate to tell you, but the heart is an organ. It pumps, it circulates blood, it gets clogged from time to time. However, it doesn't speak. It doesn't have lips."

Eleanora pouted, Meredith stifled a laugh, and Callie tried to hide her smile. "It's about the romance behind the idea, Cristina. Which you apparently don't understand."

Cristina ignored her and looked at her thoughtfully. "I'm going to like being married. It's the wedding part that's ridiculous."

Eleanora gasped, but before she could start arguing, their pagers rang. Eleanora snorted, grabbing her pager from the coffee table. Callie moaned, reaching for hers as Meredith did the same.

The sound of feet running down the hallway attracted all their attention; Izzie was running towards the front door. She paused, looking at the party with sad eyes. Cristina and Meredith stared at her, Eleanora quickly turned around and went to grab her bag.

Izzie opened her mouth to speak, but Meredith beat her to it in a high-pitched voice. "Keep walking, Izzie."

Izzie did just that, closing the door behind her. Before anyone else could say anything, Eleanora quickly left the room, speaking over her shoulder.

"See you at the hospital!"

Eleanora, Callie, Meredith and Cristina entered the emergency room at the same time. Callie breezed past the interns, going straight to the trauma room she was called to.

Eleanora searches the ER to find her resident and receive her orders, her eyes finally landing on Bailey. She maneuvered around the busy emergency room, stopping in front of Bailey.

"Where do you want me, Dr. Bailey?" Eleanora asked quickly. Bailey looked up from the chart she was reading and looked around her for a task.

"Uh, Amedeo... you're going with O'Malley to work with Shepherd and Sloan."

Eleanora nodded quickly, happy to have put on her scrubs in the car. She followed Bailey's sight to the emergency room, realizing that Mark and Derek would be going into surgery soon.