Chapter 26

Eleanora stretches her legs under the covers, looking to her right. She laughs when she sees her boyfriend leaning next to her, looking at her.

"Yeah?"

"I need something from you." he says softly, pressing a kiss to her head. Eleanora smiles a little, moving her blankets so she can push him down and sit on his lap. "Well, that too."

Eleanora leans in to kiss his neck, laughing as he continues. He puts his hands on her hips, squeezing them to indicate that he wanted her to look at him. She turned away, looking at him with a smile on her face and a slight tilt of her head.

"I need you to give Sloan an ultrasound today. It's been almost three weeks."

Eleanora's smile dims a little, concern taking over her face. "Can't someone from OB, do it?"

"Okay, yes." Mark tells her, sliding his hands up her hips and resting on the back of her thighs. He pushes her forward a little, Eleanora letting out a small laugh as she leaned forward to put her arms next to his head, looking up at him. "But she likes you. There's no way anyone, especially a Sloan, wouldn't like you."

She smiles at that, connecting their lips. Her hands float upward, her kiss becomes more intense. They had started to be...intimate again, even with Sloan in the apartment. They had just made her promise that she would knock and not open the door, and they had promised her to keep quiet.

Of course, they should have known that Sloan was horrible at keeping her word.

"Hey, we got more- Oh! Ew, ew ew!"

Eleanora felt herself flying in the air for a moment before bouncing on her back, back on her side of the bed. She let out a breath of air and put her hands to her forehead. Mark struggled into his sweatpants, his face pale as he hurried after Sloan, who had left their bedroom door wide open.

Eleanora sighed before sitting up and reaching over the edge of the bed to grab her sleep shorts that she threw there last night. Tying up her hair, she walks around the bed and heads to the kitchen, she begins to mutter to herself.

"She promised he says, but noooo, of course she would forget. It will scar us all for life."

"There's no more cereal." Sloan complains, Eleanora looks at her as she walks into the kitchen. Eleanora goes to take some food from Josie and pours it into her food bowl, the black cat runs to it from where she was sleeping.

"I'll buy some cereal this afternoon." Mark told his daughter. Eleanora sighed and sat on a stool. She looked at Sloan, who was already dressed and ready to go.

"How about some juice?" Eleanora asked, watching as the blonde settled next to her. "You should probably drink some orange juice every morning. It's good for the baby."

Mark quickly pours a cup and hands it to his daughter, the girl smiles at him. Eleanora smiles softly at that, her heart warming a little.

"So, Nora is going to give you an ultrasound today. Why don't you pick up some breakfast at the hospital?" Mark grabs his wallet and takes a twenty, handing it to her.

Sloan takes it but grimaces. "It's going to be more."

Eleanora tilted her head in concern. "Would that be enough for a breakfast sandwich and a pastry at the coffee stand?"

Mark looks at his girlfriend before checking his wallet. "Do you also need something for lunch?"

"Yes Yes!" Sloan tells him, smiling as he hands her some more bills. Eleanora narrows her eyes at the action, but she stays quiet, and she decides to talk to Mark about how he needs to learn to say no and realize when his daughter is playing him for more money later.