Ch. 3

Another chapter , hope it'll be okay . x

Enjoy !

~~

The storm was getting closer and closer , it started with light rain tapping on the windows , which made Harry shut all windows and curtains in the house , turning the heat on . The rain got heavier with every passing minute , thunder was roaring outside .

Louis was sitting on the couch , curled up under a blanket trembling . He's always hated storms , the noise scared him .

Harry got out of the shower and walked to the kitchen with Milo and Bear following behind , "C'mon , beasts , let's feed you two ." He chuckled . He poured dog food to each dog's bowl and the two are quietly .

Harry looked over to Louis , seeing he's curled up under a blanket , visibly trembling . "Is everything okay ?" He asked , Louis looked up at him and nodded silently .

"Are you sure ?" Harry walked towards him , "You're trembling ." He sat next to him , "Are you cold ?"

"N-no . I'm just not a big f-fan of storms ." Louis blushed and looked away , when another thunder roared , making him jump in his seat and hold his breath in .

"Hey , it's okay ." Harry scooted closer and rubbed his back , "Well , since it's still your birthday , what do you want to do ?"

"I don't know ." Louis moved his fringe from his forehead .

"We can have a movie marathon ." Harry smiled at him , "I have a few serieses , tell me which one do you want to watch , yeah ?" Louis nodded , Harry got up and opened the drawer under the TV .

"Alright , so I have all Iron Man , The Hunger Games , Twilight - don't ask , it's my sister's - , Pirates Of The Caribbean -"

"Pirates Of The Caribbean !" Louis burst with a grin , then blushed as he looked away , "Please ?"

Harry chuckled , the boy is definitely adorable . "Sure . Do you want any snacks ? Or just hot chocolate ?"

"Hot chocolate is alright ." Louis said shyly , still embarrassed from his outburst . Harry put the CD in and gave Louis the remote to turn the volium up , Louis paused the movie and waited for Harry to join him with the hot chocolate .

~

Around the end of the third movie , Harry's eyes started closing . Louis and him were sitting side to side , Louis' eyes were glued to the screen during the fight between the Black Pearl ship and the Flying Dutchman ship in the middle of the whirlwind . 

Harry was fighting to keep his eyes open , the movie was truly interesting but he's too tired . He wanted to stay awake and keep listening to Louis' quiet giggles during funny moments , but he can't keep his eyes open anymore .

At the end of the intense fight , Louis felt a weight on his shoulder . He looked down to see Harry's head , his eyes closed . He bit his lower lip , he really didn't want to wake him up , but the movie in ending soon .

He waited to the end of the movie to see if Harry wakes up , but he didn't . Louis bit his lower lip , he looked around and tried thinking of something to do but nothing came to his mind .

Harry shifted next him before he opened his eyes , he looked around and sighed , "I missed the end of the movie , didn't I ?"

"Yeah ." Louis said , "I assume we're going to sleep now ?"