Ch. 85

Enjoy x

~~

"Lou ? Baby wake up , it's just for a few seconds then you can go back to sleep ." Louis was shaken awake , he groaned and shuffled around , "What time is it ?"

"Five a.m . I need to go on the three-days photoshoot , remember ?" Harry said , "I just wanted to kiss you goodbye , I'll see you in three days ."

Louis nodded and reached his arms out for Harry to hug him , Harry chuckled and leaned down to hug him , pressing a few kisses to his cheek . He pulled back to peck his lips , "Love you ."

"Love you too ." Louis mumbled tiredly , coughing a little and sniffling .

Harry pecked his lips once more and hugged him , "I need to go now , okay ? I'll call you in the noon ."

Louis nodded and blindly reached to kiss him again , his lips landing on the corner of his lips . Harry laughed softly and kissed him once again before getting up , calling one last 'I love you' to Louis , and smiling on his way out as Louis called 'I love you too' back tiredly .

~~

Louis woke up a few hours later to his head pounding and his nose stuffy , his throat felt sore and his stomach churned . He groaned and rolled around in bed , suddenly gagging at the sudden position change .

He jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom , throwing up into the toilet . He took a deep breath and leaned back on his heels , his hands gripping the toilet seat .

He threw up once more before getting up , washing his mouth and brushing his teeth . He flushed the toilet and walked out of the bathroom to make himself some tea . He wobbled a little , keeping his hand on the walls as he walked to the kitchen .

Bear and Milo looked at him from the living room , so Bear ran up to him and walked next to him to the kitchen , standing and watching him the entire time he was making himself tea .

Louis smiled down at him and took his tea mug to the living room , sitting down on the couch with  the mug in his hands .

Milo grabbed the comforter with his teeth and dragged it across the couch until he reached Louis , Louis smiled and thanked him , throwing the comforter over himself . Milo tucked himself under his arm , nudging against him .

Bear then ran out of the living room , returning a few seconds later with Louis' phone in his mouth . Louis' eyebrows raised as he took the phone , seeing he has a missed call from Zayn .

He called him back , smiling down at Bear who jumped on the couch to lie next to him .

"Hey Lou ."

"Hi Z ." Louis smiled , his voice hoarse .

"You okay ? You sound off ."

"Yeah , I-I'm okay . Just a little sick , I guess ." Louis sighed .

"Want me to come over with some soup ? Li has an amazing recipe ."

"No , I'm okay , I p-" Louis was cut off by a coughing fit , making him gag again . He dropped the phone on the couch and ran to the bathroom , throwing up again .

Bear walked into the bathroom with Louis' phone in his mouth , Louis washed his mouth and took the phone , "I-I'm here ."

"I'll be over in a few with the recipe and the ingredients , unlock the door for me ."

Louis didn't have time to protest because Zayn hung up , he sighed and rubbed his temples . He walked back to the living room with Bear following , clutching his stomach and trying not to walk to fast so he won't get sick or dizzy .