Ch. 93

You will definitely enjoy this chappie . Trust me x

~~

Harry woke up to Louis running his fingertips up and down his arm that was wrapped around his waist , as they were spooning . He pressed himself closer to the small boy , his warmth making it impossible to pull away .

"Morning , hogger ." Louis giggled softly , making Harry smile , "Morning . You're warm . And extra soft ."

Louis smiled and turned around to face him , "We need to get up for breakfast , Li texted a few minutes ago that he'd meet us down in the lobby in thirty minutes ."

Harry whined and pressed his face into Louis' next , caging him down to bed , "I don't want to get up yet ."

"I'll give you a few more minutes , we can't bail ." Louis smiled wider and moved his hand to rub Harry's back .

Soon enough the two got up and got ready for the day , they walked out of the room and greeted Joey and Daniel as they walked into the lift .

"I'm so excited for this evening , it's going to be so fun ." Joey said and turned the camera to face him , "There will be a hypnotist and a mentalist , I love those because it always works on me and it's funny ."

"And what's for the morning ?" Louis asked , they walked out of the lift when the doors opened at the lobby .

"There's like a food carnival , we go around stall of people cooking or making sweets ." Daniel said , Louis groaned and turned to Harry , "Please don't have sugar rush again ."

Harry laughed , "Oh you loved when I had sugar rush ." He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and kissed his temple , Louis shook his head , "You were annoying , I wanted to go to sleep but you kept me up with your annoying acts ."

"Is it what happened at Niall's birthday party ?" Joey asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , he came home with sugar rush and barely let me go to sleep ."

They met with Liam , Tyler and Troye in the entrace of the dining area . Troye put his arm over Louis' shoulder as they took plates and started filling it with food .

~~

Louis had his hand in Harry's as they walked through the stalls , when Louis' eyes were fixed on the crepe . Harry smiled and pulled him to the stall , the lady behind the counter smiled , "Hello , want anything ?"

"Yeah , one medium size crepe ." Harry asked , she nodded , "You can choose any toppings you'd like ." The gestured to all the choices , Harry put his arm around Louis and pulled him closer , "What would you like ?"

Louis bit his lip and looked through the toppings then back at Harry , "I don't think i'll be able to finish it alone ."

"I'll eat with you , don't worry about it . Choose the toppings ." Harry squeezed him a little . Louis looked through the toppings , "Uhm , nutella , sprinkles and white chocolate chips ."

Harry nodded and told the lady what they'd like , she nodded and started filling the crepe with the toppings . Louis licked his lips watching , thanking the lady with a smile as he was handed the crepe in the carton holder .

He blew on it a little , since it was still hot , before taking a bite . He licked the corner of his lip , "This is so good ."

"Is it ?" Harry smiled at him and took a bite too , humming , "Mm , it is really good ."