Ch. 95

Enjoy x

~~

Louis and Harry landed back in the UK at eleven a.m , along with the other YouTubers ; Liam , Troye , Zoe , Alfie , Dan and Phil .

There was a very large crowd waiting outside the airport , and Louis almost forgot they're here for him too . They screeched and called all their names , the guys walked over to them and had their pictures marathon with them .

Louis then heard two familiar voices calling his name , he turned his head to try seeing who it is . His eyes widened and he grinned when he saw Lottie and Felicite in the crowd .

"Please let them through , they're my sisters ." Louis asked , the girls created a path for the two girls to run over to him and attack him in a hug .

He grinned and hugged them back , squeezing them , "What are you two doing here ? Mum and dad won't be happy ." (A\N : I don't know if you guys noticed but I never mentioned the names of Louis' parents throughout the book , bc Jay is a sweetheart and I can't picture her like that)

"They'll have to deal with it , we're old enough to decide for ourselves ." Feicite nuzzled him close , he kissed both their heads , "Could you wait for me a little more ? I'll be done with everyone then we'll go see Harry and the guys ."

"Of course , go ahead ." Lottie nodded , the two kissed his cheeks and waited for him to be done .

Once they were all done they left the crowd , Louis held both girls' hands as he walked over to his friends .

"Girls ! Hi , haven't seen you in forever ." Harry grinned and walked over to them , bringing the two into a hug . They hugged him back , giggling when he tickled them playfully .

"Guys , these are my sisters ; Lottie and Felicite ." Louis put each arm around each girl , the two waved shyly and smiled .

"Can we get pictures ?" Felicite asked , the friends nodded and took their pictures with the two .

"We'll drive you two home , yeah ? Let's go ." Harry said and took his and Louis' suitcases out to his car , allowing Louis to hold his sisters' hands .

The papparazzi were outside , Harry sighed , "Wait for me here , okay ? I'll get the car ." Harry told them and left the suitcases with them .

While Harry went to get the car from the parking lot , Louis started catching up with his sisters ; asking about the two pairs of twins , how's school been .

"What about your boyfriend eh ?" He nudged Felicite , she rolled her eyes , "We broke up , he said dad scares him ."

Louis giggled and pulled her into his side , "He is kind of scary though ."

Soon Harry called Louis to tell him he's outside , Liam helped him get their suitcases to the car through the papparazzi .

Harry was in the driver's , Liam in the passenger's and Louis and his sisters in the back .

The hour drive home was filled with jokes and laughter , they enjoyed every minute of it .

They dropped Lottie and Felicite off , but sadly they couldn't get out of the car or their dad would lose it .

"I'll see you soon , okay ? Send me pictures of you and the little ones . I love you ." Louis hugged the two , they hugged him back and promised to send the pictures .