Ch. 10

I'm so so sorry the update is late , I was at a familiy vacation and got back home late , then went back to school and wasn't home at all , and I'm sorry .

Hopefully you'll like this chapter . xx

Enjoy ((:

~~

Harry woke up to a warm body pressed to his chest , another one on his back , and one at his feet . He groans quietly and brings one hand up to rub his eyes , slowly fluttering them open .

He looks down , to see Louis' face pressed to his chest , breathing softly . He smiled and pressed a kiss to the top of his head , then slowly and carefully untangled himself from Louis , Bear and Milo .

He looked at the watch , 8:30 a.m . He walked out of the room ot the kitchen to make breakfast , knowing today Louis has the day off , and he's going to make the most out of it .

He finished making breakfast and placed everything on the kitchen table , going to wake Louis up . He lied back on the bed next to him , stroking his unbruised cheek softly . "Lou , wake up little bug ."

Louis stirred , Harry kissed his cheek softly , "I made you breakfast , get up ."

Louis' eyes fluttered open , Harry smiled at him , "Good morning ."

"Morning ." Louis yawned , covering his mouth . He slowly sat up and stretched , Harry removed the covers from his body and scooped him up in his arms . Louis' breathed hitched and he gripped Harry tight in his arms , "What's that for ?"

"No reason ." Harry chuckled and took him to the kitchen , he sat on the chair near the table with Louis on his lap .

"Mm , smells amazing ." Louis licked his lips and took a fork , taking a piece of scrambled egg and biting on it .

~

"What do you say , should we go out ? To the mall , perhaps ?" Harry asked as Louis stepped out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth .

"Uh , is there a reason we're going ?" Louis asked , getting a bit nervous .

"No , no reason . We could just take a walk , have hot chocolate , anything . It's your day off , I want to spend time with you ." Harry walked closer to him and gripped his waist , pulling him closer . "What do you say ? Should we ?"

"I don't want anybody to see the bruise ." Louis covered his bruised cheek with his hand , looking away from Harry .

"Hey , It doesn't look bad , and no one would ask . Even if someone does , ignore the question and tell me so I can kick them away ."

"You wouldn't kick anyone away ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , giggling quietly .

"For you I will ." Harry smiled and kissed his forehead , "Come on , let's get dressed ."

~~

Harry parked outside the mall , Louis and him got out of the car and entered the building , walking around hand in hand with Alberto and Dale walking next to them .

They walked past a shoes shop , Louis' eyes darted around until his eyes landed on a pair of shoes , making him stop in his tracks and stare at the shoes in awe .