Ch. 26

Sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter !! I love you . Okay ?

I don't know if I ahouls say to enjoy the chapter , but ... uh ...

Just read .

~~

Niall's eyes widened . "No ! Lou , you can't leave ." He shook his head , "You need to stay here and show him he's wrong , whatever he did ."

"N-no , I can't ." Louis spoke quietly and shook his head , "He yelled at me that I'm a gold digger and that I should leave . I don't even know how it even came to his mind ! I can't face him , not now ... I need some s-space , I n-need - n-need -" Tears gathered in his eyes again , a lump growing in his throat .

Niall was quick by his side , wrapping his arms around him in a hug and rubbing his back , "Okay , okay . I understand ." He pulled back to look at him , "Let's go to sleep , I'll check the flights tomorrow morning ."

Louis nodded and wiped under his eyes , wincing at the pain in his wrist when he tried moving his hand .

Niall made one of the beds for Louis while Louis took his shoes off and went to wash his face . When he was back Niall tucked him in , "Get some sleep , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , "Thank you for helping me ."

"Of course ." Niall smiled at him and got into the other bed , "Night , Lou ."

"Night ." Louis croaked out and closed his eyes , trying his hardest to fall asleep .

~~

Harry slowly woke up , almost immediately groaning at the killing headache he had . He didn't feel Louis' warm body against him , so he extended his arm out to try and reach him , but all he felt was cold sheets .

He turned his head to the empty side of the bed , frowning slightly at Louis' loss . He pushed himself up on the bed , sitting straight with a groan . He saw a water bottle with a box of aspirin pills , and smiled at the thought of Louis caring for him .

After taking two pills he lied back down , staring at the ceiling . Louis is probably with Niall and Liam , he thought to himself .

He threw the covers off him and swung his legs off the bed , going to the bathroom . He saw Liam sitting on the chair , a scowl on his face .

"Li , what are you doing here ?" Harry asked , his voice rough from sleep .

"Go wash yourself up , we need to talk ." Is all Liam said , going back to looking down at his phone .

"Do you know where Lou is ?" Harry called as he entered the bathroom , grabbing his toothbrush . Liam didn't answer , which made Harry frown .

After he freshened up he walked out , Liam gestured him to sit on the bed in front of the chair . Harry did , watching Liam typing something on his phone (which by the way , was a text to Niall to tell him to lock the door , just in case) .

Liam pocketed his phone and locked the door , walking back to a worried Harry . "What is happening , Liam ? Why did you lock the door ? Where is Louis ?"