Ch. 39

I'm flying to Poland in just a few hours !! My first flight , I'm quite nervous . 

For those of you who told me to 'have fun' in Poland , I'm flying there to get to know about the holocaust better , so I doubt I'll have lots of fun . But still , going with friends is different . Hopefully I won't cry or anything .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

It has been two months ; the Nick case is closed with a restraining order against Nick and fourteen months in jail .

Harry and Louis can't be happier , their relationship is getting stronger and they're so much closer to each other . Louis is definitely not as shy as he used to be , although he has his moments when he still is .

~~

"Morning ." Harry smiled as he kissed Louis' cheek , Louis smiled and turned to face him , "Morning ."

"I have a surprise for you ." Harry nuzzled his forehead .

"I have an evening shift today , what is it ?" Louis asked , tracing shapes on Harry's bicep with his finger .

"Well then , we'd have it now , before you leave ." Harry sat up and pulled Louis with him , Louis whined , "Nooo , a few minutes more , I'm tired ."

Harry chuckled and scooped him up bridal style , carrying him to the kitchen . He placed him on the counter and pressed his lips to his cheek , "I'll make breakfast ."

"While you do this , mind telling me what surprise do you have for me ?" Louis asked , swinging his legs a little .

Harry took out eggs from the fridge and put bread in the toaster , then he walked to Louis and stood between his knees , "What do you say about , doing the Boyfriend Tag ?"

Louis raised his eyebrow , "Oh ?"

"Only if you want to ." Harry rubbed their noses together , "What do you say ?"

"Okay ." Louis smiled , nodding his head . Harry smiled and pecked his lips . Louis giggled and pushed him away , "Now go make breakfast ."

Harry glared playfully at him and poked his stomach , turning to the stove to make eggs .

~

"Come on Lou , you look perfectly fine ! It's just a video ." Harry took a hold of his waist and dragged him away from the mirror , Louis pouted , "This is not just a video , this is the Boyfriend Tag , this is important ."

"You look amazing baby , now come on ." He wrapped his arms around Louis from behind and lifted him up , carrying him to sit on th bed where the camera was already positioned and recording .

Harry dropped both him and Louis on the bed , they laughed and Harry kissed his cheek , "Come on now , let's get started ." They sat up in front of the camera , Louis fixed his hair a little but Harry caught his wrists , "Stop it , you look great ."