Ch. 99

Enjoy x

~~

"Haz ?" Louis walked into the living room , Harry was laying on the couch with Bear and Milo . "Yeah ?"

"Can we talk ?"

Harry's heart skipped a beat as he sat up , "Is everything okay ?"

"Yes , everything is good . It's just , I want to talk to you about something important ." Louis said and sat next to him , Harry nodded and reached to hold his hand . "What about ?"

"Your jealousy . And protectiveness ."

Harry sighed , "Is it about yesterday ?"

"Yes . Haz , you had no right to punch the poor guy , okay ? He wasn't touching me and he wasn't forcing himself on me ."

"I had every right to fucking punch that shitface , even after you told him you're not interested he kept insisting ."

"Hey , beautiful ."

Louis looked up to see a guy smiling at him , he raised his eyebrows , "Hi ?"

"Saw you were alone , wanted to give you some company ."

"Actually , my fi-"

"What's your name ? We can get to know each other ."

"I'm not interested ." Louis gripped Bear and Milo's leashes tighter , since Bear started growling at the guy .

"Don't play hard to get , I promise to treat y-"

"He said he's not fucking interested , why are you still here ?" Harry appeared next to them , towering over the guy .

The guy raised his eyebrow , "I don't think I asked you for permission to -"

Harry cut him off with a punch , Louis was quick to wrap his arms around his middle and pull him away .

"I would've let it go if you just told him off and we walked away . I know he was being rude , but -"

"But nothing , Louis , I will not let any guy think they can just hit on you and expect me to do nothing !" Harry got up from the couch to pace around the living room .

"Atleast stop punching people . I get that you're angry , but it's not necessary to punch them ." Louis tried , getting slightly desperate . "You have to understand that no matter who asks me out or hits on me , it will always be you ."

"It's not about that . At all . I trust you with everything in me , but I absolutely don't trust anyone else ."

"But all you need is to trust me . You know that if someone causes problems I always tell you ." Louis got up from the couch aswell , reaching his hands out to hold Harry's . "Even though it's not just about yesterday , it's about you getting jealous so easily to the point you see red ."

"So you want me to do nothing and just watch people throwing themselves at you ?" Harry pulled his hands out of Louis' grip , Louis sighed , "You know that's not what I meant -"

"You want me to let guys hit on you ? Let them think they can do whatever the fuck they want to you ?"

"Harry -"

"No , you need to listen ." Harry grabbed Louis' elbows and backed him up against them wall . "You are mine . I will not let just anyone put their hands on you or talk to you in a way I should . Not now , not ever ." Harry looked him dead in the eyes , Louis gulped before shaking out of the shocked state .